Most hydrating lipbalm you know?

My lips are crazy dry from a medication I take. I mean, it peels everyday and every couple of hours I need to get rid of white stuff and lip gunk. So what's the most hydrating lipbalm you can recommend? I've tried burt's bees, shea butter (5%), lipice, mentholatum, blistex, aloe (body shop)...any other good ones out there?

thank you everyone! <3

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you're lips have dried skin, try removing them by using a soft wash cloth and warm water or use sugar and vaseline together (the sugar helps exfoliate) and then wash it off after the dead skin has been removed. Then apply some lip moisturizer. Do all of this at night or something. Then, during the day use lip balm instead of a gloss or a lipstick. I like using Chapstick Naturals (it's perfect for sensitive lips) or the moisturizing one (blue package). Also try drinking more water, keeping hydrated also helps with chapped lips. Hope that helps :).

What Guys Said 1

• Blistex medicated lip ointment. link

What Girls Said 3

• i just use the nivea lip gloss. it works well for me

• Carmex lip balm is my favorite. You can find it virtually anywhere and it will heal your lips in a couple of days (use it consistently though).

• I'm on Accutane/Amnesteem and my lips are freakin dry,peeling and stuff.

Nivea in the dark blue tube works well

Vaseline

Chapstick cherry classic

I exfoliate regularly to help with the peeling