Does a huge height difference get in the way?

Hi guys! So my ldr boyfriend is 6'4, and I'm 5'4, I never wear heels. Now, I wouldn't stop dating him just because of the height issue, but since he's coming here is a few months, I wanted to know: Does a huge height difference like ours get in the way? Is everything ten times more awkward?

Also,

When you guys see couples with huge height differences, what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom is 5ft and my dad is 6'4...some people think its a huge difference but I think it is pretty common now. I am also only 5'2 and like the tall ones as well...something about their height compensates for my lack of height? haha...Plus, they are able to reach things you can't, pick you up to kiss you, etc...

What Guys Said 2

• I've dated a midget, what's the problem here? No problem, quit worrying.

• my current girlfriend is 5'0" I'm 6'3" and I have dated a girl who was 6'8" its sounds like a bigger difference than it is

What Girls Said 4

• my ex boyfriend was 6'4 and I'm 5'2 lol...and no its not awkward..you just have to get used to your tippy toes..

• That is actually not a huge height difference though it sounds like it. In person, it won't look odd.

• When I see guys who are super taller than the girls I think its super cute. I wanted a guy way taller than me.

• I'm 5'1" and my boyfriend is 6'1". It's really not a big deal. I just have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss him. He likes me being smaller than him