Can you define these for me?

1.Cute

2.Hot

3.Beautiful

4.Pretty

Most Helpful Guy

• cute is some one I'd consider dating, as in potential. Cute can be completely erased if she is or (I know this is bad) looks slutty. pretty is a word to say when I am too intimated or don't think it is appropriate to say a more meaningful word. Hot pertains to sex and physical attraction. Gorgeous is a word that sounds better than it means. Being said it still has the most meaning out of the previous answers. Beautiful is a word that I rarely use, this is because it has so much meaning to me. A girl that is physically stunning, a look that is amazing yet unexpected, beautiful is the whole package, I tend to look for the beautiful girl not the hot girl. this is much more than physical this a word that has love wrapped in it. I don't throw love or beautiful around, very little and girls have heard if from me and many have been very mad at me for this, but if I mean it, I mean it

What Guys Said 4

• 1.) I think you datable and I would consider dating you

2.) I want to f*ck you, I'm just being blunt

3.) I love everything about, both your perfection and your imperfections

4.) something I say when I want to make a girl smile when she is having a bad day or is feeling bad about herself

• Cute when you look pretty and innocent at the same time

Hot when you look pretty and not innocent

Beautiful when you look very very pretty

• 1) I think you're attractive, but I'm trying to be subtle.

2) I like your body, and I have no clue as to how degrading this sounds.

3) I love every aspect of you, inside or out

4) I love every aspect of you, outside.

• cute- you aregood looking a nice girl I might think about dating but don't really know yet

hot- great body, looks like a model. I think of just looks and you are a babe

beautiful-the best compliment imo. you are amazing in looks, personality and everything. I usually only tell a girlfriend that she is beautiful

pretty- I think she is good looking and can be interchanged with cute

thats what I define those terms as

What Girls Said 2

• In my opinion, if a guy calls you;

beautiful - he's looking at you as a whole. Mind, soul, personality, appearence and everything else.

cute; smile, eyes etc

pretty - the way you dress etc

hot - attractive body/figure

in my mind, 'beautiful' is the best compliment out there by far

• In my opinion, if a guy calls you;

cute; smile, eyes etc

pretty - the way you dress etc

hot - attractive body/figure

in my mind, 'beautiful' is the only nice compliment out there