How do you tame kind of frizzy hair?

so my hair's a little past shoulder length, in long layers&side bangs. it's pretty wavy and I'd like it if it didn't frizz so much! D:

i've tried mousse and hairspray, it doesn't really hold that well for me. I've also tried braiding it overnight, it just looks too curly when I wake up lol.

do you have any ways of controlling your hair, without straightening/curling etc.(just hair products, or just natural if you know how)? thank you(:

Most Helpful Guy

• One word: lots and lots of quality conditioner. I guess that's actually six words, oh well.

• Haha wellll there's always that!(:

lol but did you know conditioner actually destroys your hair if you use too much...

• Well, use enough, not too much.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Try a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner. I recommend one of these two:

DevaCurl shampoo and conditioner followed by followed by DevaCurl Heaven in Hair. I got AMAZING results.

or you can use Bed Head Foxy Curls shampoo and conditioner followed by the Foxy Curls contour cream. This is what I'm using now and I love it. My hair just does not frizz at all and the curls look fabulous. And it smells like skittles haha

• The devacurl stuff looks really good. thanks a lot!(:

• easy, morican oil! its my LIFE saver! and your hair sounds pretty much exactly like mine :) hope this helps! they have a whole line of sprays, creames and oil, I just put a little bit of it in my hair after I wash it and I'm good to go :)

• Theres this site; www.curlynikki.com that gives out tips just for that (:

• Biosilk.