Blond hair or black hair?

blond is natural

link

black is dyed

link

Most Helpful Girl

• you look prettier with blond hair

What Guys Said 4

• i don't know which to choose you both look good in both, the black hair makes you look older though so I don't know if you see that as a good thing or a bad thing also the black hair brings out blues eyes a little bit better

• I think blond looks good on you, plus you don't have to dye it

• Black black black black black BLACK! Yeah I love black hair. lol You look really good with it too especially over blonde.

• Usually I'm more into brunettes (personal opinion) but I think that natural blond really suits you

What Girls Said 6

• I like the black. I have naturally blond hair, but I still bleach the sh*t out of it and use toners to get the playboy bunny white blond hair. I wish I could pull off a dark black, though. It wouldn't look good on me, but like it on you.

• Depends... the blond has a natural look (because it is) so if you wanna go with the more pretty-girl natural beauty look I'd say blond for sure.

But the black hair is pretty sexy. It's got a lot more edge and makes your eyes pop.

Both looks say different things, so really the question is what kinda vibe do you wanna give off?

• mm well I think blond is much much Softer on you .. But black is great 2 :) .. go with the color you " prefer " :) your pretty in both ways :)!

• I think blond is better. Brings out your eyes in a nonharsh way. But either are pretty, so whatever you feel comfortable with.

• You look better with blond.

• i like both of them, but the blond looks betterr