link

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• you look prettier with blond hair

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• i don't know which to choose you both look good in both, the black hair makes you look older though so I don't know if you see that as a good thing or a bad thing also the black hair brings out blues eyes a little bit better

0|0
    0|0
  • I think blond looks good on you, plus you don't have to dye it

0|0
    0|0
  • Black black black black black BLACK! Yeah I love black hair. lol You look really good with it too especially over blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I'm more into brunettes (personal opinion) but I think that natural blond really suits you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I like the black. I have naturally blond hair, but I still bleach the sh*t out of it and use toners to get the playboy bunny white blond hair. I wish I could pull off a dark black, though. It wouldn't look good on me, but like it on you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends... the blond has a natural look (because it is) so if you wanna go with the more pretty-girl natural beauty look I'd say blond for sure.

But the black hair is pretty sexy. It's got a lot more edge and makes your eyes pop.

Both looks say different things, so really the question is what kinda vibe do you wanna give off?

0|0
    0|0
  • mm well I think blond is much much Softer on you .. But black is great 2 :) .. go with the color you " prefer " :) your pretty in both ways :)!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think blond is better. Brings out your eyes in a nonharsh way. But either are pretty, so whatever you feel comfortable with.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look better with blond.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like both of them, but the blond looks betterr

0|0
    0|0