Do guys really care about what girls look like?

This is for both guys and girls. I'm just curious to see what y'all have to say about this. Do guys really care deep down in what girls look like without makeup? Obviously you get all fixed up for dates and stuff. But what I mean is if your just chilling with your man at home for the night or whatever. Do you really care then what they look like really? Bc girls tend to look better when they do wear makeup.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes we do, but were not that judgmental. In every relationship, there has to be some form of attraction. If you are dating and you finally decide to have a stay at home, I doubt he's going to be put off by you without make up. And if he does, he's an idiot.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think when most guys are in a relationhsip with the girl - they have seen her naked, in the mornings, etc. - they just know what you look like without your clothes on, so that's all that matters, they don't care about what you wear when you're just in the house chilling.

• yes I think they care but as long as you don't look like Godzilla you should be alright