What do you consider to be fake? (lookwise)

Title says it all [:

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Makeup galore; "purchased" boobs; plastic surgery galore.

The above can all be done in moderation, but for some reason it doesn't happen in moderation.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Too much make-up, silicon/saltwater implants, botox, huge fake lips, tanning so much you look orange, bleached blond hair, blue contacts and blond hair on dark-skinned people.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of make up, extensions (in some cases), platic nails (even if they are painted, but some girls can't grow their nails naturally so not always the best example), knowing something looks bad but goes out looking trashy anyways, having fake name brand things so you can look like your a name brand chick, trying to appear like something you aren't (innocent when your not, slutty when your not)...thats all I can think of right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • that rainbows girl has a picture in her profile that I've seen on the internet before.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Someone like Heidi Montag who has had so much plastic surgery that she isn't even the same person anymore. I know it's a personal choice but she was already attractive and now she looks ridiculous.

1|0
    0|0
    • Before her last 10 surgerys I thought she was really pretty, she reminded me a of a barbie doll..but now she looks more like a cat..which is ridiculous...

• this is what I consider fake:

link

link

link

basically heavy makeup

0|0
    0|0