Embarrassing moment?

what is the most embarrassing moment you've ever had...

Most Helpful Girl

• OH GOD I've had so so so so many, throughout all my 16 years of living ahaha I guess you just learn to laugh at yourself and not get butt hurt haha

Hmm...

- One time I was in my bedroom and on my laptop. I had my headphones plugged in and the volume was super loud. I was like dancing around in front on my mirror in like short shorts and a tank ha ha (DONT JUDGE ME! lol) Then I noticed something passed by my window. My blinds were WIDE open and my cute neighbor passed right by and sawww... It was horrible, I could hear him laughing as he passed

- Another time I was going to a baseball game with my friends, and this guy I really liked came. I was totally flirting with him. I even dressed up super cute, this nice breezy top and I was wearing these leggings I found in my drawer. I bent down to tie my shoe laces and all of a sudden my friend told me to get up. I was like WHYYY and she said the leggings I was wearing were see through when I bent over and stuff. I GOT SOOOO RED and the guy I liked just started grinning BAHAH So yeah, those are TWO of my MANY embarrassing stories

What Guys Said 3

• This is the only thing I can really think of. But it wasn't too bad because only one person saw it. It really just sucked. So anyway so I just drove to school and it was raining out and of course as always I was late. I get 30 feet out of my car and I slip and slide down a hill I am literally covered head to toe in mud. So of course I had to turn around and drive home so I ended up a good hour late to school and my friend who saw told everyone and they got a good laugh out of it.

• Well, mine would be during my school sports day in my second year of secondary school. It was the tug-of-war event, and, for some reason that I can't quite fathom, everyone else on my side let go of the rope. Out of instinct, I kept my grip, even when I was quickly dragged across the line. Both my trousers and my underwear were pulled down by the friction with the ground. Although I went to an all-male school at the time, there were female teachers...

So, yeah.

• This was a few years ago but I remember going out to lunch with my aunts on my birthday and them embarrassing me in front of our pretty waitress. When she came to our table and asked what we wanted to order, after she took our order they told her that it was my birthday. She asked how old I was and said 25, because I look young when I shave she said "could have fooled me, I thought you were 19. I blushed a little, then my one aunt pinched my cheek and said "awe thats because he's a cutie" Then the waitress, laughed and said "you are adorable amd she reached over and pinched my cheek too. My face was soo red haha.

What Girls Said 2

• Once I was at TJ Maxx and had to try on some dresses. There were a couple people walking around the dressing room so I just went into the first stall I saw. There were some clothes on the little bench in the stall but that happens a lot at TJ Maxx so I just ignored it. Then a couple minutes later this lady knocked on the door and said that I took her stall and they were her clothes. >_< I felt like such a bitch for taking her stall, luckily she left right after that though.

Also, last year I was walking off the bus when it arrived at school and I missed the curb so I just completely fell. Almost the whole bus saw. :( I had to walk through the school with a weird stain on the front of my pants, like going down the whole front leg, because it was snowing and I fell in that slushy mix of snow/mud that's always by the curb. I had to change into my gross gym sweatpants...

• This will be a little gross but when I was in elementary school I was not fully potty trained cause I was constipated a lot and one time I went to the bathroom in my jeans and I had to walk down the hall to the nurse in front of people with a bump down my leg that smelled... Lucky that hasn't happened in years and I outgrew that.