What Hair Style Do Girls Like In Guys?

Short, Long? What type? :D

Because I have long hair and I been thinking of cutin it, but I don't know in what way, I don't want it too long ether. Any tips? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• i like longer hair on a guy. link

What Girls Said 18

• It really depends on the individual. I personally like the way this hairstyle looks>> link

and this one>> link

• i like short! :D long hair reminds me of a girl too much. It really depends what race you are.

latino: link

black: link

white (or latino): link

the second one is my favorite, but I like all of them!

• Something you can run your hands through but no hair gel. Too sticky.

• i like short but like it flips up at the bottom and I love it wen guys where hats because its like you can always find him and its something that most guys don't hav that makes him unique plus its adorable

• It depends on how you look and the girl.

I prefer long hair, for me it's a turn on

and I think you might look good in long hair ^.^

good luck

Natalie

• Awww yeees..you too? guys with long hair?, that's it and I'm into them!!! ;)

• Lol hell ya ;P

as long as it's not as long as mine [mine is really long] it's hawt :D

• Cut it the way you want . Try this >> link

• I like short and messy :D But loads of girls like longish too, that is just my preference.

• It really depends on the guy. And If you're gonna go long, don't go too long, and if you're gonna go short... don't shave it all off.

• short, try a short mohawk..nothing is hotter than that in my opinion

• Keep it sweetie as long as it has good maintainence and is not stringy

• keep your long hair. I actually like long hair on guys ; ]

• Short ;)

• i reckon short and spiky would suit you, or short and messy, whatever. also I love guys with long(ish) hair with a fringe, that's hot.

• Do you know what's really sexy? The Disney hero haircut; think 'Prince Charming'. You don't see it on many guys; but it is sexy!

• I like, guy with like skater medium cut hair (;

• Depends on what you mean by long. If its starting to grow down to the bottom of your face definitely cut it short. I don't like long hair on guys. But I think shaggy hair is very hot, but so can short hair. Just depends on your face structure

• i don't like long hair on guys! I like short. you can try Rob Patts old cut or the new one or just a normal short hair cut!

• Okay, so I disagree about the long hair part but I agree with you very strongly on the Robert Pattinson hair..that is probably the sexiest hair known!! :)

• Lol :)

• It completely depends on the guy. I can't really tell from your pictures, they're kind of small. But I'd tend to say shorter might be better for you? Maybe.

• Maybe, Maybe... Well Hmm.. Those Pic Are Kinda Old Tho.. :l

What Guys Said 1

• The Justin Bieber look seems to be in.