Would You Date Him/Her?

Would you date a NBA player girls?

Or a WNBA players guys?

Keep in mind the lifestyle that they have when you answer this question.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she isn't taller then me, sure. It would be great to have a girlfriend who you can bring to the blacktop and be on my team and win every opposing team. The lifestyle wouldn't be too bad, I would date a less popular player, without the hectic lifestyle. And when her career is done, she'll be all mine, in bed and on the basketball court, improving my game.

If I were to date a great athlete, I'd probably go for a gymnast, a lot of them are cute and the positions they could get in wooohoooo

What Guys Said 5

• Nooo way. She would be like 8 feet tall and would be gone all the time

• Basketball girls are usually gross and look manly. So I doubt it.

• I am a basketball girl. And I have many men that can beg to differ.

• That's why I said usually. Some don't. Most do.

• Yes, if I felt I really liked her and she really liked me then I'm sure we would figure something out

• most likely not

• If she bought me an ashton martin, I wouldn't turn her down.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes I would but I would be doing it for the wrong reasons:the frame, the money, the cars. So I would feel bad, so the answer is really no. Becasue I don't wanna use a person like that. But if I really loved him for him,then yes, no question. Nothing would keep us apart. I would just deal with the drama.

• hell f'n yes. the whole thing about nba players having too much temptation is bull to me every guy is tempted every single day, not every guy is the same I'm really believing that but I think I'm the only one. I love a guy that's tall & athletic... and well how many short bball players have you seen ? I love bball prob. get more into it than some guys so we could talk about it and I think id be pretty understanding about him leaving for away games and practices because I'm an aspring actress so I know what its like to have to dedicate yourself to your career.

• Nope.They all cheat.It's a fact.Coaches have said it and officials have said it themselves,over 95% of players cheat.Nope.

People marrying for the wrong reasons is exactly why America has such a high divorce rate.

• Nope to tall and to likly to cheat. Dating celbs is hard unless your one yourself

• no because the simple life is a better life.

• ewwww...No!

• I would have to say probably not, unless I could travel with them.

• I probably wouldn't because of the lifestyles. They're always traveling to different cities and there are so many temptations for them