What to Wear?

I'm having lunch with an ex from like 2 years ago. He's freaking ADORABLE and I always like to look nice when I'm around him. It's just a friendly lunch at Friday's just to "catch up." What should I wear? Jeans? Or something cute like a mini skirt or a sun dress. Help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear jeans and a smoking top! If you wear something comfortable and casual, make it SMOKING hot! show a bit of cleavage, make sure the jeans show off your bum! You can be sexy without going all the way out. If he is that adorable, I bet women always perk up when he is around, be the sexiest you can be in casual clothes, and have the mental attitude that you can "have" him at will, you are just going to tease him for now, and he will pick up on the fact that you are still the awesome sexy chick he remembers!

What Guys Said 2

• SUN DRESS!

The like REALLY NICE on girls and doesn't give off the impression that you're trying to impress us.

I love girls in sun dresses! <3__<3

• Ya don't look like your tryin so hard... jeans a cute summer top?

• jeans and a nice top

What Girls Said 9

• I'd stick with jeans and a t-shirt. I usually dress pretty casual like that so anything fancy would come off as "trying to hard", in my opinion.

• Yeah like a really cute babydoll or sun dress with some wedges, sandals or flats, whatever you'd like :) examples VV

link

link

link

link

• SUN DRESS!

its like being cute hot sexy and beautiful at the smae time and stiiiill look like it is coming without much effort and your not trying to impress him.

also try not wair to much makeup with it. you ll look light and summery and he'll be in awe.

• Sundress would be great! It is youthful, sweet and flirty at the same time, you will be really feminine hence sexy and attractive in it naturally! Everything in the range from jeans to miniskirt sounds a bit more 'trying too hard' to me.

• I'd wear whatever I usually wear on a daily basis just for the fact I'm not trying to impress them and if they are my ex they know what my casual look is and what my I'm trying to look good look would be as well lol

• definitely something cute you don't know when you're going to see him again so you want to leave a lasting impression.

• sundress :)

• I would wear something cute but casual.

Jeans and a nice tank top.

A sun dress would also work, though.

There my fav. haha

• You don't want to look like you're trying too hard or that you're dressing up just to impress him

I would wear a casual skirt (not mini) and a cute top with flats. No heels