Why are guys online so picky?

i know I'm not the hottest girl in the world, but I'm far from ugly

but still, guys will be like oh your chin isn't perfectly round and I see one freckle, so I rate you a -4

with is up with that?

are all the guys online male models who date Megan fox?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am guessing you where signed up to some kind of site that invites ratings? what did you expect?

Alot of guys are online because they are looking for that perfect "someone" they just can't seem to find in the people around them. This is either because they are already too "picky" or prehaps because they are idelistic or a dreamer. Some guys are online because they are far to shy to meet anyone IRL and being online gives them confidence because the rejection can be thought of as less real.).

Basicly, everyone is looking for someone whos right, and one of the criteria is looks (for some guys its everything).

So, there you go, take your choice of reasons. If a guy isn't concerned about looks he's either already in love, very concerned about something else or possibly a "profit".

What Guys Said 3

• It is easy to be critical online. Most of them aren't good enough to date someone as hot as you.

• They are call "trolls". They act all nice and good in reality, but in cyberspace, their true nature emerges.

BTW I wouldn't date megan fox..

• NOT ALL GUYS ARE LIKE THAT . ONLY SOME FOOLISH IDIOTS ACT THAT WAY .

What Girls Said 0