Really confused about what girls find attractive?

Girls please help me out here. I realize that it depends a lot on the girl but just in general I can't for the life of me work out where I stand as far as looks go. Girls if you could please give me some idea. My body type is muscular with broad shoulders and I'm about 6'2". Sorry but you will have to click on the enlarge view of my profile pic, I can't work out how to post links.

Please be honest, I'm not the kind of guy who gets depressed and sulky over criticism. but at least it will give some clue.

Also I would really appreciate any advice you might have with regard to what styles might suit me, eg, long hair, buzz cut, surfer, emo, stubble... whatever.

What Girls Said 2

• haha well like you said it all depends on the girl but I know that's not the answer you're looking for so... you have the basics. height, weight, muscle definition, cute face, nice smile. as for personality, your bio describes you as outdoorsy and athletic. from the way you worded the question, you seem to have confidence in yourself. those are all attractive characteristics. girls like active guys, not ones who sit on their asses playing video games all day. basically I see nothing you need to change. my only suggestion (and this is just a personal preference) would be to grow a little scruff. not a full on beard, but some around the clock shadow seems like it would fit the outdoorsy personality.

• First off, confidence and knowledge is the most attractive thing. I don't care if the guy is one who dresses like a prep or if he dresses like a snowboarder...as long as he is comfortable in his own skin than that is attractive. I have dated guys from all different ends of the spectrum. What attracted me to them was their personality and confidence.

What Guys Said 0