Is there something wrong with it?

My ex boyfriends friend texted me today and call me a whore because I sleep in boy shorts. WTF! Don't guys like it when a girl sleeps in a tank top and underwear? I sleep in a queen size bed by myself I'm single and I don't see a damn thing wrong with sleeping in underwear if you find it comfortable. I told him he was just jealous because he never got to see me dressed like that and he stopped texting me. So I guess I got it right. But how many people think that it is wrong to sleep in underwear and a tank top? Honestly nothing you say will make me change what I sleep in because to me its comfortable. I'm just curious

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, what is his problem? That guy is weird :D

I couldn't care less what people wear when they're sleeping. I used to wear pyjamas until some horribly hot summer almost a decade ago when I decided to sleep naked because I was sweating so much. I've been sleeping like that ever since, so I guess in your ex boyfriends friend I'm an even bigger whore than you :p

0|0
    0|0
    • Well he sleeps in boxers so he can't really talk. Lol. I've never tried sleeping naked. I don't know why but it just doest seem like it'd be comfortable to me. But no one should care what you sleep in, your sleeping

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not going to be a douchebag by calling him a douchebag, you were probably right he was probably just jealous, but nothing is wrong with sleeping in underwear and a tank top, it is a very comfortable outfit for sleeping. Nothings wrong with it, you definitely aren't a whore for it. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah he is a douche bag don't listen to him I know girls that sleep in mens boxers cause they think its comfortable, hell I know girls that sleep naked and I don't call them whores I just think its kinda hot

0|0
    0|0
  • That guy is a douche. Underwear and and just a shirt is hot. Especially boyshorts. It's not whorish at all either. A lot of people sleep in underwear even naked. Guys and girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with you. You were probably right. Most guys call girls whores because they just wish they got to see you.

0|0
    0|0