Is there something wrong with it?

My ex boyfriends friend texted me today and call me a whore because I sleep in boy shorts. WTF! Don't guys like it when a girl sleeps in a tank top and underwear? I sleep in a queen size bed by myself I'm single and I don't see a damn thing wrong with sleeping in underwear if you find it comfortable. I told him he was just jealous because he never got to see me dressed like that and he stopped texting me. So I guess I got it right. But how many people think that it is wrong to sleep in underwear and a tank top? Honestly nothing you say will make me change what I sleep in because to me its comfortable. I'm just curious

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, what is his problem? That guy is weird :D

I couldn't care less what people wear when they're sleeping. I used to wear pyjamas until some horribly hot summer almost a decade ago when I decided to sleep naked because I was sweating so much. I've been sleeping like that ever since, so I guess in your ex boyfriends friend I'm an even bigger whore than you :p

• Well he sleeps in boxers so he can't really talk. Lol. I've never tried sleeping naked. I don't know why but it just doest seem like it'd be comfortable to me. But no one should care what you sleep in, your sleeping

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not going to be a douchebag by calling him a douchebag, you were probably right he was probably just jealous, but nothing is wrong with sleeping in underwear and a tank top, it is a very comfortable outfit for sleeping. Nothings wrong with it, you definitely aren't a whore for it. :)

• yeah he is a douche bag don't listen to him I know girls that sleep in mens boxers cause they think its comfortable, hell I know girls that sleep naked and I don't call them whores I just think its kinda hot

• That guy is a douche. Underwear and and just a shirt is hot. Especially boyshorts. It's not whorish at all either. A lot of people sleep in underwear even naked. Guys and girls.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with you. You were probably right. Most guys call girls whores because they just wish they got to see you.