Which eye color is more attractive?

For guys which eye color do you find attractive on a girl and for girls which eye color do you find attractive.

And why? I love the way green eyes look on a guy whose pale with jet black hair like the singer from HIM

• Blue
  • Green
  • Hazel
  • Brown
  • Doesn't matter

Most Helpful Girl

• mmmmmmm yeah Ville is HOT! I was just watching an interview on him, he's so intelligent

I love exactly as you stated, the piercing green eyes and the dark hair. pale skin tone is very sexy but I've met a couple of those beach bums who were tan with the green eyes;black hair and were SO hot. so yeah, the piercing green eyes is what catches my eye

What Guys Said 4

• I selected "doesn't matter" because I like two: brown and hazel. Dark eyes are very mysterious and hazel eyes are warming. Though, it's what's behind those eyes that really matters the most.

• One thing I never seem to notice is people's eye colours, although I noticed my lack of noticing the other day and saw that all the girls that I had been attracted to had blue eyes. not sure if it's a coincidence, but in general I don't "prefer" one eye colour over another, it's the "complete person" that wins me over in the end.

• My woman's eyes are blue & she's got red hair & she is very sexy!

• If it is just eye color without including extra facial features like you did then I would go with (vote to find out which one I chose)

What Girls Said 13

• I love blue eyes and Brown eyes on guys with dark brown hair. or black hair. The blue is a great contrast, and the brown gives them a mysterious effect. I love it.

• Blue and Green are my favorite, mostly I think because they pop. Nothing against brown, I've dated guys with brown. But bright blues and greens really stand out.

• I prefer blue eyes myself. My boyfriend has dark brown hair and these deep blue eyes that just stand out.

My boyfriend prefers blue eyes too, and has for years (I found out from his best friend). I have brown hair and bright blue eyes.

• I think brown hair and blue eyes is ADORABLE on a guy :)

• my favorite eye color is hazel

but if the guy has fine features,

then I'll still find them attractive

• I have brown eyes, and there is nothing specail about them so I guess any other color is pretty sweet. Mostly, I like hazel eyes on guys because its such a nice and warm color.

But, color doesn't really matter to me.

• I like blue eyes with dark hair. . .I think a person's eyes really stand out that way.

• Blue, I love a light cool blue, or a dark menacing blue.

• I really like hazel eyes with tan skin and light brown hair

• Dark haired guys.most definately blue or brown.it's super sexy.

• hazel is the sexxiest eye color EVER

• The blues stand out to me because of I ever see a guy the first thing I notice is his eyes.

• i love brown eyes on a guy.just seem nice and warm compared to grey or blue eyes ! and since my boyfriend has brown eyes I just have to love it ;-)