Smelling my clothes after she wears them... weird?

OK, I don't know if this is a little odd or what... but like say after my girlfriend wears my jacket or something, I'll like to take it, shove my nose in it and take a big whiff.

I did that after we went to see a movie last night and she had been wearing my jacket, then today I got back in my car, saw it, thought about her, and decided to smell it again.

I don't know it gives me kind of a rush, and it's hard to explain, but it helps me when I don't get to see her for a while.

Is this weird?... because I can't help but feel like it might be kinda weird...

Most Helpful Guy

• The idea of smelling a girls scent is not weird.

I can't say that your specific action is 'weird' because it's not harming anyone.

I'll say it's dramatic. Yea, that's what it is, very dramatic.

Take that for what it's worth.

• Lol, dramatic I can live with.

What Girls Said 2

• she likes the way you smell, take it as a compliment lol I've done that before. don't be weirded out lol

• Lol, I'm not talking about her smelling ME. I'm talking about ME smelling HER in my clothes after she wore them.

• Ohhhh right, well that's normal too lol

• it's not weird, I often do that while borrowing guys clothes... it's just a great reminder of the person you care about... not freaky in anyway shape of form

• The only reason I think it might be weird, is because it isn't even like her perfume or something... it's HER smell... like her natural smell. It's almost like if I were to be blindfolded I'd be able to identify her unique smell. THAT'S why I think it's kinda weird.... like I'm a dog or something. :\

• Nope, not at all weird... that's a good thing

• K, well now I don't feel so bad about it. Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• Not weird! I love the way girls smell,It's what make's them girly.