How to get rid of stretch marks?

Does anyone know how to get rid of stretch marks they are embarrassing, do guys notice them and then think eww gross?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the location of the stretch marks and how prominent they are against your skin colour but you should just be comfortable with your body. There are creams such as cocoa butter which are rich in nutrients to help heal the skin and you can buy oils (brands such as bio-oil and rescue oil) which speed up the skin's healing process! (: Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, I couldn't care less about stretch marks.

What Girls Said 2

• i have had stretch marks and I have found out that drinking lots of water really help; it makes the skin more elastic and therefore when the skin stretches it won't tear and cause stretch marks. hope this helps

• I hear a lot of guys really don't notice them, its you they care about not your stretch marks. As far as creams and things for stretch marks, creams don't really get under the skin to where the scaring is occurring. Microdermabrasion or scrubs will help remove the layer of skin on top and reduce the appearance of the scaring underneath, thus reducing the appearance of stretch marks.