Guys, what is natural beauty in a girl?

what do you think natural beauty is and what makes a girl fake?

Most Helpful Guy

• ok. first off is he at all outgoing? Second is he the one to make plans, are you, or is it roughly split between you two? If it's anywhere near half and half then I say he might like you. However if you act pushy he will be turned off, guys HATE needy girls. If you calmly ask him something in passing like "would you ever like me as anything more than a friend?" because if he says no then you just say "okay, didn't thinks so but just wanted to make sure." If he says yes I do like you as something more than a friend then slowly build a relationship on that.

• My dumb login failed and I accidentally answered the wrong ? so sorry!

• This does not answer the question at all...

What Guys Said 3

• Natural beauty comes in a couple of ways. 1) No plastic surgery, heavy makeup, fake boobs, etc. 2) It comes from inner beauty and self confidence. A girl who is extremely nice and at the same time self confident can really be beautiful regardless of her looks. The homeliest woman I ever knew at work was also the nicest person, the best dressed by far and very confident. It made her look better than she looked.

• Natural beauty extends beyond physical beauty in my opinion, its how agirl looks without masking her apperance with makeup or fake emotions/ attidues towards things, an example of a fake girl would be a girl who practically coats her face in makeup and acts out on her insecurities.( I. e. sleeps with a bunch of guys to feel pretty.) A natural beauty is a girl comfortable in her own skin and acts herself with little to no makeup

• natural beauty is a girl who wears little to no makeup, a girl who when you look into her eyes you just feel it, and a girl who looks good in her pajamas. if I was given the option between megan fox or a cute girl in jeans and a tank top I'd choose the girl in the jeans.

What Girls Said 1

• The most natural beauty to me is the personality. You can't hide it from anybody. it mkaes them seem fake if every time you turn around they are acting like the company they keep at that time. It's gross,