What do you think of these ball dresses?

I'm trying to decide between these 5 ball (prom) dresses but I need your help! Please put these in order from your favorite to your least favorite :)

1. link

2. link

3. link

4. link

5. link

Please ignore the price tag as it's irrelevant to the purchase I make. And if you don't like any of them then please suggest a different dress.

Thank you :)

Updates:
I have the same figure as the women in the pictures by the way. Slim but an hourglass figure. C cub breasts, small waist and hips as wide as my bust.
stomach and I'm 5'7. Sorry for all of the updates.
Flat stomach*

0|0
16|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Numbers 3 & 4 stand out to me. They are both different and elegant. Others seem less interesting and traditional. Some of this will depend on body type which you did describe. I might lean towards 3.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :)

I'm thinking of buying 4 because I've just realized from comments that my skin is too pale to suit 3.

What Guys Said 5

• lets hope your rich. cause I dk if spending that much on one dress for one night. is gonna be worth it. umm. I like 1 and 5 the best

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 or 2 are the best in my opinion out of your selections but this one that I found was very beautiful link

0|1
    1|0
    • Thanks for taking the time to answer :)

That dress is really nice, now I have another dress to decide from haha.

• But I'll bet you'll look beautiful in any one of them

• 4 or 5 look best.

1 and 2 are nice, but too mundane/common.

0|0
    0|0

If you don't mind me asking, what do you think of 3?

• Show All
    • Oh crap, 1 & 2 are the nice ones. My stupid 'open tab' put them all in the wrong order.

• Haha I was thinking that the ones you said were mundane were quite out there (especially 1).

Yeah, I'm thinking not 3 now because I'm quite pale. Thanks!

• I like #2

0|0
    0|0
  • 3rd is the one I like best. If you don't pick that then second I like the first.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank yee kindly :)

• Show All
    • .Oh, I'm really sorry. That comment was meant for the guy above you

• Lol I don't think that second comment was for me.

What Girls Said 16

0|0
    0|0
  • 5, 4, 2, 1, 3.

or

link

or

link

0|0
    0|0
  • red or silveryone, I HATE the white ones, you wear white on your wedding day...leave it there...

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 2 is really really stunning and if you have a killer bod like that then wow. Beautiful dress

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 or 4 FTW! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • This is what I think about the dresses:

5 is beautiful and Alluring

2 is sexy and elegant

4 is sexy also and it will show of your curves

1 is very sparkly and kinda girly

3 will show of your curves and it's silky

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • i love the 3rd and 4th one. 1st one looks too "look at me" in a bad way. and the 2nd and 5th one are just boring and blah in my eyes.

0|0
    1|0

I'm thinking of buying 4 because I've just realized from comments that I'm too pale to suit 4. Plus 4 has been my favorite all along.

• I would go for the red dress!

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 definitely !

0|0
    0|0
  • theyre very glamourous, I love : ]

in order of pref.

hope I helpedd : ]

0|0
    2|0
  • number 4 or 5.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • I love number 4 and 3. The others I don't like at all

0|0
    0|0

I'm thinking of buying 4 because I've just realized from comments that I'm too pale to suit 4. Plus 4 has been my favorite all along.

• Just gotta ask, how the hell are you paying for it?

0|0
    2|1
    • I work and I'm paying for half, my parents are paying the other half. Could you please answer my question now?

• Show All
    • I think someone is bitter that they couldn't afford a dress like that ;) 1 or 4 is my opinion...i'll actually answer your question instead of giving my opinion about something that I wasn't asked about ha ha good luck and have a WONDERFUL, MEMORABLE, SPECIAL night and make it all its "cracked up" to be :)

• Excuse me?

• You should post a picture of yourself. It's hard to tell because lots of dresses are nice but wouldn't look good on everyone.

0|0
    0|0
    • If your skin tone works with it, I like number 3.

• Thank you very much!