For the guys only.. What do you like your girlfriends to look like?

I have been single for almost 2 years. It is really depressing. I have tried talking to guys. The first time his response was "you are very pretty, but If you were skinnier you would be my type" talk about hurt! I cried for 2 days straight. I'm at the point now where I gave up. I'm going to let guys come to me (nothing so far) But honestly I love the way I look. I have seen girls who are twice my size. And some of them had boyfriends! I'm just wondering what a guys point of view is. Am I really that bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you like the way you look then that’s enough.

Each person has a different view on what they find attractive. I have a thing for freckles and red hair on a girl but that’s just me. Everyone is into something different. I think you look alright

What Guys Said 7

• You're cute! Trust me when I say there is much much worst. Sounds like you have low self confidence and that might be what's hurting you. Because your confidence is so low you probably don't see when a guy is actually coming on to you. You need to be a happy loving person and I promise you guys will come hit on you.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to hit the gym a few times a week and get toned. You aren't fat or anything. You just need to tone up a bit here and there and I think you'll be fighting boys off with a stick!

• I think you look good, but yes you are overweight so you may want to look for an overweight guy, although they tend to lack confidence more than skinnier guys so they may not be your type.

Also I think you look better with your hair straight, but that is a preference I have for almost all women. Your profile pictures #3, #5, and #7 are your best in my opinion, your avatar is also a good picture of you. However I think #9 is your worst picture.

As for what I like, I am a hair guy. I don't care much about body or bust(unless they are unnatural). Dark hair is good, long hair is better.

• A good average curved body. Nothing special honestly. And the less makeup the better. I don't like girls who get all dolled up, it's often disgusting especially when they just look like makeup and plastic.

• no way your hot. by the way I'm from tonawanda. strange huh

• I've never had a Girlfriend so I don't know. You look fine to me but in your main picture your make up is over done. It looks bad.

• Lol I like how I got a disagreement for this. I was just being honest. The lipstick stand out to much and her cheeks are too red.

• Oh. Well that's whatever then. Don't take what I said badly. I don't wanna make you feel bad.

• I don't feel bad. I love the pic of me. N I love how I lookd in the pic. But thanks for your input :)

• you love yourself...so don't worry at all about what others have to say about u!

• You are so cute, and beautiful girl, you are very far away from me, if I were in NEW YORK, us I would make you my girlfriend.

What Girls Said 1

• You're only 17, being single for 2 years is not a big deal. You can't expect too much from high school guys, haha, but I'm sorry they're jerks sometimes. You're cute though, don't worry about it :)

• What's about your age?

• In a relationship as of a couple weeks ago. Again, what is your point?

• Ok leave it, I thought, you are single.