Which dress would be better for prom?

Girls, would you prefer to wear long prom dresses or just the short ones?

For guys, which one would you rather see a girl wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• well,...depends on the formalness of the prom, I would have no problem looking very whimsical and elegant in a long ball gown, but me being me I would probably wear a short prom dress with a lot of pizzaz on it and a mens dress coat, cause my legs are probably my best asset. but long gowns are really gorgeous and can show of a pretty selioute too. depends on who you are. what I wore to formal school dance though was a pair of white capri cargo pants, a fancy white cotton blouse and a black bow tie and black steletos,..it was different but looked very elegant, kinda like rihana in the dolce gabana suit from 2009, ( a take on mens wear

What Guys Said 3

• Longer dresses can look very elegant & stylish. I have seen short ones but often they are not as attractive as the long ones.

• depends on ure hight

i like short dresses thu

• It's really hard to say without examples. You don't see girls in dresses too often.

• Well it's just for prom, and I was just wondering if a guy would rather see a girl wear the traditional long dress or change it up a bit and go for the short one.

• I'd say long because I think of you in a different way then. More beautiful instead of dayum she looks good. lol

• Oh I see LoL.

What Girls Said 5

• Short but not slutty short, if you know what I mean. xD

A bit above the knee length for me. I could never pull off one of those long dresses down to my toes or whatever because it doesn't look nice on me and I just think it'd be hard to dance in. Really depends on the dress itself, though.

• for prom the long dress, but for like any other kind of dance, I would wear the short ones that would come right above my knee.

• I'd go for a long prom dress just because I think they look so elegant and "WOW" worthy.

• i think id rather wear a short one x

• i would a longer one because how often can you wear a fancy long dress?