What kinds of clothes suit my body type?

I usually wear t shirts and jeans where ever I go, but if I wanted to dress up a little more and look good, what kinds of clothes do you think would work for my body type?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I think you look really beautiful in the clothes you have on in the pictures on your profile, but then I'm generally more fond of more casual clothing. I don't really know what to tell you. I think most things would look good on you. I certainly can't think of anything that definitely wouldn't look good on you. I would recommend just going to a Nordstrom or something and trying on things that you personally like.

• "I'm generally more fond of more casual clothing"

Yeah, that's really the impression I got from looking through your pictures on your profile.

• Hahaha... to that comment...

• All of a sudden I'm liking casual.. lol

What Guys Said 1

• If a guy's opinion matters to you at all in this respect, you have a nice figure. Trust me, anything would look good on you as far as you feel good in it. You should wear something that shows the curves you have but the curves should not be the only focus.

What Girls Said 2

• You've got nice curves :) So fitted clothes would look nice. Belted shirts... things that accentuate your figure. I'm sure you can google styles for curvy body types or something to that effect and find plenty of advice.

• What you have on (according to your profile pics) looks fine.

Wear something that shows off your curves a bit better. Dresses, not too tight or loose.