Looking for tall girls?

So I'm 6'6" and I want to end up with a girl between 6' and 6'2".

everyone I've said that to told me that I will miss out on some amazing girls if I just aim for the taller ones, because there aren't that many 6'+... What do you guys think, is it ridiculous for me to want the taller girls? I have to admit, I haven't seen too many but that would be perfect for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate it when a guy is shorter than me it feels like I'm walking around with a kid like "oh here's my son. holding my hand. I'm just getting ready to help him cross the street" or something. a short guy went after me recently and it irritated me he's such a tiny little thing, really skinny and 5'5" yikes! there's no way if I'm half a foot taller than him I want that I like to feel protected and safe in my boyfriend's arms not feel like I have to protect him and kick the ass of anyone who threatens my peter pan! not for me! lol

i can't imagine having sex with a little tiny guy like that either lol !

• In response to the people talking about girls not liking shorter guys by the way. my response cut off lol. but no that's not weird, you just want someone more your height, that's normal. I know tall guys who like tall girls, I know a lot of tall girls lol and they like realllly tall guys

What Girls Said 2

• I only go for short guys, so it's kinda the same thing really for me except the opposite. I would never ever be attracted for a 6 footer or more. Tallest I generally like is 5'10ish...which rules out a LOT of guys!

• No, it's not ridiculous. Go after what you like, and you're more likely to get what you want.

What Guys Said 4

• It's not ridiculous. Many guys in my high school that were 6'4'' and over tended to date the taller girls.

While it's true that it will limited the girls you're exposed to, it's understandable why you would want to employ this dating strategy.

• It's not that shorter girls (or even average height, for that matter) can't be great people, I just feel odd being around them. Don't take this as incest or anything, but my mom is 6'1" and any time I give her a hug or am standing next to her, it just seems right and I don't feel so out of place.

• Like I said, I understand what you're saying, and I'm not critical of your decision.

• I like shorter women, and I had both, but for some reason I feel more comparable with shorter women I'm 6.4.

shorter women talk a lot but you can't hear them so well way up here, so you just smile. Don't sweat it, just go for the girl you like, and it does not matter what height she is.

• Well, it's true. But it's no different than taller girls who refuse to date a guy who's shorter. They may miss out on some amazing guys, but it's choice and preference. I wouldn't worry about it.

• im just gonna say this, my dad 6'7" my mom 5'1"