Should I leave my boyfriend or should I stay?

my boyfriend and I been together for 6 months now and he keep trying to change what I wear or hate what I have on he always says I look trashy and that I need to change because he don't want people talking about us. I don't wear bad clothes just don't wear tight sexy clothes its not my style!

Most Helpful Girl

• You decided to go out with him 'coz you thought tht he liked you for what you are , not because he was seeing another person in you. If he's not accepting you as you are, then you probably should look for another guy who would accept you and wouldn't try to change you. Try to talk to him and make him understand that you don't want and you won't change. If he's acting as if you've never said a thing after that , then break up. You're no trying to change him right! so why is he trying that with you!

What Guys Said 1

• Well, I don't think you should leave him outright because he doesn't like how you dress. You dress in whatever clothes you like and feel comfortable in.

If he mentions it again, tell him you have your own style and you dress to please yourself and no one else. If he won't stop talking about the way you dress, and you don't want to leave him, then maybe come to a comprimise. Ask him what does he like and see if the two of you agree on some things. Maybe even take him with you next time you go shopping and both of you take a look at what is there to buy and see if the two of you can agree on something then.

If he can't accept your dress style after that, then I would consider leaving, because it will be something he will be nagging about constantly and will only lead to trouble.

What Girls Said 1

• OK this is screaming "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THAT GUY!" He is controlling and more than likely abusive. He is trying to run your life and make you feel like sh*t. This is not a healthy relationship. Get out ASAP!