Does the way little girls dress these days annoy you?

I see so many little girls (between 10 and 15) fixing themselves up. I think they're way too young for that. It annoys me and I think it's gross. They wear ridiculously short shorts, tons of makeup, etc. I just came fro goddamn church and girls were dressing like this. What the hell?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Other.
  • I'm not going to answer this stupid question.

Most Helpful Girl

• OH MY GOD I KNOW! I was at the mall the other day and in the dressing room a little girl (maybe 10-11) came out from a stall wearing tight short shorts, a v-neck t-shirt and SO much make up, like way more than I've ever worn in my life, eye liner, eye shadow, lip stick, blush, face glitter, and that's fun when your playing dress up with your friends and stuff but leaving the house with all that on your face? and she said "mom, how do I look?" and her mom said she looked good! like really? but what can ya do

What Girls Said 15

• yes...they try too hard and it attracts older guys who are like pedophiles..."surprisingly they get creepy looks from creepy guys...wonder why?" lol...

• yep...it's a f***ing nightmare...i blame it on the media for telling little girl its great to dress that way... and I blame it on the pushover parents and their bad judgements...

• Absolutely, what annoys me more is that their parents let them leave the house like that. If you're 12 you don't need tight clothes and make up, you need jeans and a t-shirt, they'll have plenty of time to be sexy later

• I am 14 and I will admit I'm one of those girls who wares short shorts and low rise shirts. But if you look at it in our point of view for a second. If we don't, we don't "hot" boyfriends. We also we get labeled and judged into a "nerd" or "low" group in the school. I wish we all didn't have to but girls and boys our age are very judgmental about how we look.

• So what your saying is you just follow what everyone else does to be cool? Have fun getting used.

• If you can't spell wear and use incorrect grammar than you obviously shouldn't be worrying about dressing slutty, being cool, or having a "hot" boyfriend. Plus, what do girls your age do with boyfriends anyways?

• You just made no sence? "If you can't spell wear and use incorrect grammar than you obviously shouldn't be worrying about dressing slutty, being cool, or having a "hot" boyfriend." just about anything you would do with your botfriend.then again if your sitting here putting down a 14 year old you most likely don't have a boyfriend

• Yes,it annoys me and makes me think wth,but at the end of the day,not my kids,not my problem.

Parents should take responsibility,monitor what their children are doing.And this isn't just an appearance problem,it's a behavioral problem.How they act makes their appearance worse.They run around with little boy "problems" having sex etc.And it will only progress and get worse.

Many of these girls do what they do,wear what they wear,act how they act to get attention.Teenage boys pay attention to that.I'm 16,never did any of that(besides wear a ton of make-up which was for ME),I have guy friends and I hear what they say about girls doing such.I never had to do any of that to get attention(not bragging),and I wouldn't want to do any of that.

It is their parents problem.They represent their parents.

Not my problem.

• I bet you all the girls who picked D used to do the same thing lol. Yeah it annoys me. At 15 I think they're old enough for makeup and stuff. But it makes me sick when I see girls under 14 looking like that. I don't see how parent's can allow their little girl's to leave the house like that. You just know they're most likely going to grow up to be sluts. If they aren't already.

• Yes! it does annoy me... I see them as sluts in the making...Everytime I see someone like that I just think of how innocent I was at that age...it makes me sad that kids are growing up faster, it seems, with each generation.

• i think its a problem that will only increase in time. they try to look older and it will get them into trouble. my little sister acts and dresses WAY older than her age (she just turned 12) and it scares the hell out of me.

• like it annoys me a lot. but if their parents let them dress like sluts, than who am I to judge? I mean there's no reason of why girls that are like 12 should be wearing short shorts and ton of makeup. I mean, I can understand late 15 to start wearing stuff, but short shorts should only be worn at the beach or around the house in my opinion; not out in public.

• i don't get how it annoys you it up to people what they wear and you don't have the right to judge them. I'm 14 and I wear clothes like that but that's just my style and I feel comfortable in them we can't all flippin nuns and walk around in baggy boy-ish clothes that cover our bodys and hide our fabulous figures. you should just drop it and keep your opinions to yourself

p.s I don't care what you think or anyone else for that matter.

• I have the right to judge whoever I want. You are a moron.

I will spit out my opinions whenever I feel like it, and there's nothing you can do about it.

PS. I didn't ask if you cared or not. I certainly didn't ask this question for your sake.

• If you don't care then why'd you answer? And you can wear age appropriate clothes without it being baggy or boyish.

• At 14 and under you shouldn't be worried about showing off your "fabulous figure" either.

• uhh I think you mean between 10 and 13. I'm 15 and the way I dress and wear makeup is fine, I don't put too much on, and I don't wear ridiculously short shorts or slutty clothing. but I understand what your saying because I see girls wayy younger than me wearing more makeup than I do and tigher clothes than I do.

• If you did it, yes that would be gross, and yes many your age do it. Don't act as if you aren't a kid, because you are.

• Oh of course you were. You implied I was wrong, and that's just not so. Sorry to burst your bubble.

PS. I was just messing with you kid. Lighten up.

• Oh yes that just irritates me so much. It's like they are trying to be slutty at a really young age, someone should talk to every single girl that does that cause I'm pretty sure at a young age, they are gunna get pregnant,.

• Not at all

• im 17, and yep it annoys me and my friends and every time we see them we make fun of them, but also feel sorry for them, cause some of them will get pregnant like a lot of 15/16 year olds are getting. Cause me and nobody I'm friends with ever wears short shorts or lots of makeup. no offense to anybody reading this.

• It doesn't bother me to the point where I'm posting questions about it online, so I guess you're more bothered than I am. I frankly, don't care. It's not my kid, not my relative, not my problem. If their parents are OK with that, who am I to say otherwise?

What Guys Said 5

• 3 things cause this IMO

1. The media portrays women who look like that as godesses, and what all men like.

2. Parents don't try to teach them any differant. It seems like parents can't say NO anymore. Its there daughter I don't know how they would feel seeing all kinds of guys looking at them.

3. Peer pressure. Once one of them dresses like that and all the other girls see the attention they receive there gonna want that as well.

• It's not like their parents care. If you were to tell their parents that, they would get all defensive and say don't tell me how to raise my child. So it may be wrong for these girls to dress like that, but if there parents act like nothing is wrong, you can't worry about it or make any changes to them.

The parents are the people who set the example...or in this case are the one's who are supposed to set the example.

In many cases, parents nowadays aren't parents. They are women and men who act like they are too busy to take care of their own kids. The parents are clearly out for themselves and see the children as a burden on their lives.

If they truly loved their children, they'd raise their kids to have self respect and confidence. As of now, most parents act like having kids is just going through the motions. Some act like kids aren't significant, so they don't pay attention to the kids. It's quite sad.

• Yep parents now a days are to concerned with work and such. so a kid bsically raises itself

• It's so pathetic. I was working at the aquarium in baltimore, and I saw this group of 8-12 year olds dressing and acting like complete skanks, with makeup literally caked on their faces. Miley Cyrus has screwed that generation over royally.

• i call them hos in waiting

• I agree with anonymous user. I agree with you but not my kids not my relatives not my problem.