What shall I do??

I'm a tanned girl and I have a healthy body. My eyes and hair are brown.but I'm not really beautiful, my lips are small...i feel so bad when the guys keep on saying to the other girls that they are good looking. My ex always says that I have no lips and I have a big nose.

I'm so tired of this and I have no idea what to do

please help =[

Most Helpful Girl

• well, just like everybodies saying, you need to be comfortable with your self, which you do, but that's not really answering your question is it? if its something that's really bothering you, you can try out that Lip Fuision lip gloss, its suposed to make your lips look more plump but I don't really know, I don't wear lip gloss, obvoiously now a days there's botox and what not but TRUST me, they are unatractive, no guy will like them, at least not the guys I know, so there's a lot of make up and cosmetic options out there, but don't worry about your lips to much, a lot of beautiful women have small lips, and I'm sure your just as pretty with or without them :) hope this helped a little bit!

What Guys Said 2

• Concentrate on what's good about you instead of what's not . yo

work to your best features and accentuate them.

The things you've mentioned are easy to work around and this is coming from a guy

i'm pretty sure certain shades of lip stick will do wonders if you have small lips and different hairstyles will make your nose seem smaller

• First of all, He's an EX. Why would you listen to what he's got to say? I think you need to feel comfortable in your own skin and not let the opinion's of others lower your self esteem and self confidence.

Your tired because your wearing yourself out worrying about something that is so trivial. There are so many fish in the sea, why worry about what some people say. They are just arrogant.

Hang out with your friends and the people that respect you.

Plus, it's the HS years and people are so fake. Meet guys from out of town, who are not fixated on appearance.

Good Luck!

What Girls Said 2

• 1st of all, you're ex is an idiot...and you should focus on your qualities, and don't compare yourself to other girls...By what you discribed yourself, you seems to be a pretty girl...just be confident! :)

• Don't listen to your ex, he's a jerk. You have to remember the good things, a lot of girls (including me) would DIE for a healthy body. Plus you're tanned which is good. My sister has a big nose (she knows it, she doesn't care) and she just ignores it. Maybe you should try that, and the lip thing can be solved by a special lip gloss or lipstick. (I don't know what it's called but it's out there.) Stay positive :)