Do you like these dresses?

1. link

and;

2. link (make sure you scroll down the page - there are more pictures)

If you want to complain about the prices I've found both dresses for a lot less on another site. I'm also wondering what color shoes you think would go with the dresses. Thanks!

• Link 1
  • Link 2

Most Helpful Girl

• the first dress is different, but the second one screams I'm beautiful and elegant

the second dress pair it with a nice strapy silver shoes with some rhinestones to match it, and some statement chandelier style earrings, keep the neck simple since the dress has lots of bling around the chest area.

What Guys Said 4

• Second dress is quite elegant. Not sure about shoes -- they will be difficult to see anyway. Glad you found a better price.

• silver one looks very classy!

• That first dress is ugly. As for the shoes I'm not a girl so I wouldn't know.

• Those are HOT! What did you go with? My suggestion would be dress 1 if you have big t!ts and dress 2 if you're smaller up top.

• I went with dress #2. It just seemed more elegant and classy :) Thanks for your input!

• I'm not planning on going to University yet. I want to travel for a few years, live in England for the most part and then go to Uni. I'm really not sure what I want to do career wise yet so I'm hoping something will come to me in that time haha. Here's to hoping, right? Do you go to Uni?

• No, I'm done with school. Studied econ and working as a consultant now.

Too bad. I guess you won't have a need for a dress like that soon then. Good that you enjoyed it. I'm sure your date was pleased too!

What Girls Said 9

• I love the second dress! It beautiful.

• I love the second dress, it's beautiful, both the back and front of it

• Love them both! And you could wear silver or blacks shoes with both of the dresses. If it's for prom, I don't think it really matters since you'll probably want to take them off the second you step on the dancefloor. Whichever you pick I'm sure it'll look great!

• The first dress is really daring and eyecatching. I like it. I would probably wear nude colored shoes or silver, gold. the shoes should be simple because the focus is going to be on the dress

the second dress is so beautiful and glamorous. it reminds me of old school hollywood glam. If you get this dress you will be the prettiest girl at prom. I would wear silver shoes with it

• I like the second dress better.

• I don't like the first dress but I love the second one. It's really beautifula and would go well with strappy black heels although it doesn't look like you would see them.

• I like the first one.

It shows off your curves and not too much cleavage.

• They are both beautiful but I think the second dress is prettier and more elegant.

• The second dress is beautiful.