Looking young?

OK so compared to others my age (19) I look really young. Is that a good or bad thing?

I personally hate it because I look like a baby

the problem isn't that I look young, but that I look younger than OTHER guys here

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I look young too and I hated it before. But I learnt to deal with it.

Think on the bright side. I can do lots of things cheaper than my friends because I look so young. One example is that I can buy train tickets 50% cheaper then they do, because they have to buy an adult ticket. ;)

Just imagine when all you friends starts to get in their mid-life crisis. You will still look a little younger than they are. :D

So don't hate who you are, you can't help that you look younger. Loads of people do.

So just enjoy all the happiness and great things your youngish look will bring, haha. ^^

What Girls Said 11

• It's whatever. you'll grow into it. I just graduated college and I look like I'm in high school even when I put make up on. sighs. but I get hit on by guys my age or younger mostly.

I guess people like us will enjoy it when we're like 70 or 80 and we still look 25 haha.

• hahah... I have the same problem. once I traveled and people kept being worried and asking how old I was because they thought I was too young to travel alone. very embarresting.

i personally like younger looking guys... I mean in the face, as long as your developed. I think its attractive like your all fresh faced and cute. anyway...

:)

• I personally think that it's better to look younger than older.. because when I was 13 people would think I'm 15. Just enjoy it because you are probably cuter than the other guys : )

• im 17, people say I look really young all the time, but I think is kinda cool :P just take what you have and run with it :)

• I think you look older than 19 but maybe if you wore your hair a different way, other people would think you looked older. A person's hairstyle can change their total look.

• I went through that too. You will grow into looking your real age later. Have some fun with it while you still can.

• I can't have fun tho because all the girls my age go for older guys or guys who are my age but look older :/

• As in maturity? yes

but one big thing is I don't drink too much and I don't smoke, so I guess that makes me look younger or something?

• That is good that you are more mature than most 19 years olds.

• i don't think you look younger then 19. as long as you don't act younger it shouldn't b a problem.

• haha that just means you're cuter than others!

• But see, girls like older men don't they? specially at my age ?

• The younger you look, the younger you will look when your older so just be happy with your looks I still look like a baby but I don't mind because all my friends look way older then me I'm like your going too look old when your 30! XD

• It is a good and bad thing. It is always great to look young and age slowly but then in dating it is hard because the person your interested in thinks your too young and I feel I should wear a Pin with my age so guys know. I am 30 and many think that I am 20 or24. Enjoy life and don't worry because you are Still young and maturing.

• you actually look older than 19

What Guys Said 7

• get a diff haircut, lose the sunglasses. hair has a huge effect on how people perceive you, a month or so ago I had been letting my hair grow out, and was treated like a 15 year old, I'm 20. I got a haircut, walked into work and had people going holy sh*t, was great :) lots more compliments, and a lot more respect.

• I know where your coming from I look a lot younger than I am. I personaly don't care for it much that's why I usualy have a little bit of stubble lol.

• You don't look that young. Try changing your hair, clothes and grow facial hair if you want to look older.

Is it good?

Overall, yes. Your face will mature in a rugged but not gnarly manner. Guys that look old from the start will just look beat-up by 40.

• looking at the, you look like a 19yr old to me. I don't think how young or old you look is important what matters is how mature and well behaved you are for tht particular age.

• maybe you'll find a pedophile?

• I'm cursed with a baby face, too. If you want the truth, it means you aren't going to get a girlfriend until you reach 30+. Then you will look old enough to snag college girls, which I guess can turn into a good thing since all the guys who were scoring in college now have fat/ugly girlfriends.

• dont compare yourself with anyone else...just live your own life king size!