How to be not bored when you're alone?

I'm on my own for another two months until my man comes back. Don't get me wrong, I like being on my own, it's peaceful and quiet. Lately, I've been getting bored. I have no money to go out and do stuff. Some of the things I already do is watch movies, walk, read, and do self beauty stuff. What are some of the things you do to help you be unbored or could recommend me to do that is free?

Most Helpful Girl

• omg I feel the same way right now. My husband is out for the month and I am home alone with a broken right arm. He told me to take off work to heal my arm, so I am home alone all the time and so bored. I am on here a lot because of this. Most of the time, I just am on this website or on facebook and looking through pictures. I did take up quilting and I have all the fabrics and the sewing machine etc but my right arm is damaged and I really don't want to hurt it anymore. I would clean up the house but I feel lazy, but maybe I will do it this weekend. I do watch free movies online a lot! hahaha and also I would make huge meals for myself to eat, but it is hard with a broken right arm, and only left arm and I am right handed. this sucks. well, I wish you luck and I hope you made it through. My husband is in the army and we are 4000 miles away from home and I have no friends here and I don't know the language so I hate going out. haha... so it is a bit hard on me to go out by myself (afraid of getting mugged etc). oh wells, I think I'll be fine sitting at home all day. there's worse things in life I'm sure.

What Guys Said 3

• Come to this site and answer question or play PC games, I play plenty of MMO's and strategy games.

You can also visit family your good with, I like to visit my sisters and cousins and play with my nephew and nieces.

Take up cooking and learn to prepare something new for your man when he comes home.

• Well you can do noodie runs down the street...

• you need to find a hobby or maybe get a job that can manage your off-relationship time...typically, you do things in the reverse, and if there's time still, that's where you determine if a relationship is doable

What Girls Said 2

• MASTURBATE!

No, just kidding. (Well, not entirely.)

Meet up with friends, write, do something else creative (photography, drawing, painting), maybe make something for your husband when he gets back, exercise (running, swimming, etc.), find out what free/cheap stuff you can do in your town/city (museums, theatre, poetry readings), go out for walks and discover new areas close to where you live.

• get a life