Underwear preferences?

What type of underwear do you wear and what do you prefer on the opposite sex? Just wondering if there is any type of correlation here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Me- Boy shorts...the colors I wear are usually black, pink, blue, purple, white, and yellow, and they either have lace, peace signs, skulls, sexy quotes, guitars or the days of the week lol...

Guys- Briefs <----hello!? that's all kinds of hot...colors black, pink (yes pink), or white...

What Guys Said 7

• I either wear boxers or compression shorts.

my favorite on the opposite sex is definitely just bikini style.

• Myself: I wear boxers although every once in a blue moon I will go commando

On my girl, I like boy shorts the most but a sexy thong isn't bad either ... but defiantly boy shorts are preferred

• i wear boxer briefs and I don't care what a girl wears whatever is comfortable is what she should wear

• For myself: Boxers and boxer-briefs.

For ladies: boyshorts. OMG OMG OMG boyshorts. It is the sexiest thing a lady can wear.

• Boxer briefs most of the time and sometimes boxers

• i have boxers, boxer briefs, and breifs,,, it depeneds on the season, mood, and whats washed.

as for a girl i like reguar cotton... i like the school girl look

• I wear mens thongs and my lady wears thongs as well.

What Girls Said 4

• I wear boyshorts and I prefer boxers on guys.

• For Guys: Boxers, not reallllllly briefs

Me: Cheekies, bikinis and boy briefs :)

• I am a thong girl. I like my boyfriend to wear boxers

• I really don't care what kind of briefs/boxers a guy is wearing, other than they had better not be prettier than mine.