Guys what kind of clothes do you like best on girls?

Whats your favorite type of clothing or style or shoes on a women.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. For going out: A nice, tight, little black dress.

2. For day-to-day, a slightly oversized men's dress shirt and tight, low-rise jeans.

3. Hate, HATE, *HATE* panty hose! If you have to wear something of that kind on your legs, they should be stockings with garters. (Tights in the winter are OK with a short skirt.)

4. NEVER wear stockings or the like with open-toed shoes - you look like my grandma.

5. Heels. High.

6. I prefer open-toed shoes to closed.

7. Cute toes are a must! French pedicures get me revved like nothing else.

What Guys Said 12

• EASY! Tee shirt, blouse or other top tucked into jeans, slacks or a skirt! Belting the top is a close second. Beyond that, well, I can deal with ANY style, EXCEPT tying the top in a knot, side, back or front, or tucking in the front N not the back. TOOO STUPID N SLOPPY LOOKING!

• Classy skirts and dresses, form fitting clothes, silk and lace blouses. It should be feminine but not all pink and like you're 8 years old.

• it depends on the girl duuuuh hahaha not all clothes go well on every chick

• None.

• -I like short skirt over jeans

-Shoes should be pumps, stilettos or something like that...I like it when they click as the girl walks...

-Style: European...that is, glammed up...N. American girls are more down to earth in look...more jeans and pony tails and don't put makeup all the time...European girls, when they leave their house, they are dressed to kill EVERY time...that's a big cultural difference that I haven't gotten used to...

• Modest and comfortable with subtle appeal.

• Sexy, but not too outrageous. I like to see a little skin, but I like when a girl leaves something to the imagination too. No matter what a girl wears she's gotta have confidence.

link

• The conservative, innocent, cute look.

• Normal regular clothes. I don't know Jeans and a shirt are fine with me.

• if she is attracitve and is wearing pointy toed stilettos...she's got my attention!

• the I'm easy look is popular...

• I like a tank top and a skirt with uggs

• That sounds great to me but what's an 'ugg'?

• Lol can't believe you don't know what uggs are. they're those boots that tons of girls wear everywhere and with anything

these boots http://www.thebudgetfashionista.com/images/uploads//uggs.jpg

What Girls Said 2

• the kind on my bedroom floor

• A lot of guys like heels if you have nice legs.