I'm attracted to older men?

Like men from late 20's to even 40's&&&im 17. I don't know what it is, but I'm just NOT attracted to guys my age at all. Like, I might think they're cute, but it ends with just that! because they open their damn mouth. They're just so stupid and immature. Well, I shouldn't say that, but most of the ones I know are. Because I do know some nice guys, just very few.

Anyway, is this a bad thing?lol.

IM NOT SAYING I want o date them. I'm saying I'm attracted to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think its a bad thing as long as you know who you are. If you know your 17 yet act more mature for your age then there's really nothing wrong, its just your style. I get why you don't like guys around you age...your right they are quite immature almost all of them sad to say. You kind of remind me like me, I prefer younger girls...or older women, and not really girls around my age, I guess because I don't really click with them, weird but true. As long as your happy with yourself so be it, after all its your choice just be careful there, take care.

• Im not saying I act more mature or aM more mature. I just know what I want. and don't want to be disrespected?

• Exactly as long as you know what your doing it does'nt matter who agrees with you or not. In the ends its your choice, whatever you want, need and like is up to you and the very end, its all good ms.

What Guys Said 8

• i feel you there, I'm 20 and most of the chicks my age are still stuck in that damn infantile giggle to all of her friends that she likes me and try to pass secret notes bull crap.. that or the if I dress like a slut and try to flash my cleavage every chance I get he'll ravage me.. not even trying to be mature.. its obnoxious.. seems like people are staying immature longer and longer nowadays... its almsot infuriating at some times (on that note sorry for the rant above, its getting to me). currently I'm interested in a 26 year old and I'm 20, the age gap makes approaching her odd.

• If I were a girl, I wouldn't touch any d*** under 50. Maybe an exaggeration but you get the idea. Society and fate has made it all but impoosible for young men to be comfortable in their own skin. It's not their fault that they are so intolerable -- but they are still extremely plucky and regrettable and thus impossible to deal with magnanimously.

• You're young, and guys your age are even younger, at least mentally and emotionally. It'll change a bit as the guys and you get older, but guys will stay a little more mature than their female peers well into their late 20's.

It's not wrong of you to feel the way you do, but I'd advise you to not take this too far because an older man can end up taking advantage of a young girl such as yourself.

• If you're looking for a guy in your age range who at the level of maturity you're describing, don't bother. Keep that desire for a mature man an hold onto it till you're older. The same way you're annoyed by immature teenage guys is the same way us older guys are annoyed by self-important teenage girls. Take the time to grow into a mature young woman and you'll attract the kind of man you're looking for. Guarantee it.

• I don't know what to answer you with.

Attraction itself isn't bad. hat are you attracted to exactly ?

You mean that older guys are more mature and collected?

You are asking is it a bad thing ... in the eyes of who exactly ? society? other men ? other women ? your family?

If it is just attraction then it stops at that . But what are year further fantasies?

I think untill guys are 25 they are generally in their teenagehood. after that they are more serious.

• Maybe your just put off by the immaturity of the guys your own age...

• Wait until you're 18 to run at these guys, to avoid complications. After that, smooth sailing.

• You're a typical girl. It has always seemed that younger girls are attracted to older guys for reasons you've stated. Yes, unfortunately nice and good guys are very few and far between but there are more of them that are older as opposed to younger.

• You are very pretty too, so I am sure you get lots of attention.

• Not that. Just keeping their hands to themselves youo know?

What Girls Said 3

• There's just so stupid and immature?

And you're smart and mature, why? Because you feel attracted to older guys who are working, have jobs and money to take you on nice dates, surprise you with nice things, and can entertain your marriage fantasy at 17?

What exactly are you bringing to the table? Talking about feelings? Deep.

To these older guys, you're a sex toy. And if they're not having sex with you, you're not even that. You're a girl who thinks she's worth something. And at 17, you're not worth anything to these older guys you like.

You have no job, make no money, and you're basically nobody in this world. Other than guys with pedifilia, mid-life crisis, or just looking to score with some younger tail; you're of no other value to guys.

The only guys who actually "can" appreciate you for you at this age, are guys your own age.

If you start entertaining the thought of older guys right now, you're going to get used, hurt, disappointed, and more importantly, damaged for all your future relationships to come. You're going to risk losing your ability to love and trust men, and that's going to hurt any chance you have at finding the kind of relationship you want in the future.

• Whoa whoa whoah. WHAT THE HELL?!

yes IMMATURE. When I have a conversation with a guy I don't want him reaching his hand down my shirt or ass! Or asking about my sexual expieriences right off the bat! That's why I said IMMATURE AND STUPID. DO YOU APPRECIATE THAT TYPE OF STUFF?!I said IM ATTRACTED to older men, not that I'm dating them!

• Its attraction.

I intend on going to college and supporting myself.

My goal has always been to become a strong and independent woman.

• I agree with the answerer because if the guy was that great of a guy he would be dating girls his own age not high school girls. Any guy that starts a relationship with a girl after he is out of high school with a high school girl is not only a douche but also a pedo

from a guy's perspective after high school you look back and see how immature girls were and the only reason you would want to get with one is to take advantage of her

Late 20s-40s seriously means you have problems

• There is nothing wrong with being attracted to them as long as you don't act on it. Wait until you're 18 before you do anything. Attraction is just part of being human, we can't help who we feel attracted to but we do have a say on whether or not we act on it. So no it's not bad that you feel attracted to older men, everyone is different and likes different things. Just as long as you're not being jailbait then there's no problem:)

• then if you're attracted to them ONLY why are you worried about it? your question sounds pointless..you should'nt be worried unless you planned on dating them, and even so it's not bad..just wait till you at least turn 18