What do you use to remove your makeup?

I have acne-prone skin and I'm using Shu Uemura's purifying oil. It's awesome but really pricey =( So I was wondering what everyone used because I wanna try something new. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• link

I use this. You can find it at Wal-Greens (Or at least that's where I think my mother got them at), they work pretty well. The price is cheap too.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I use Neutrogena Oil Free Make up Remover (I think that's what its called) face wash. Its a blue bottle with a white pump. Its not expensive and always does the trick.

Also for mess ups or if I'm just feeling lazy I use Huggies baby wipes to remove make up. They do an amazing job and are so inexpensive

• I just use plain old extra virgin olive oil. It's really effective and it doesn't clog your pores, and it's cheap. :) Just put some on a cotton ball and start rubbing it all over your face. You can also use a q-tip to clean up around the eyes a bit, if needed. Then, just wash it off. :)

• I use this Aveeno makup remover. It's oil free and refreshing.