What does these shoes tell you?

I often hear how important the right shoes is for your style and that the shoes tells a lot about a person. So what would these shoes say about me, a 24 year old guy?

1. link

2. link

3. link

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them each in their own right:

1. Hipster, casual guy

2. Trendy, European-style guy (especially if worn with a polo or button down shirt...nice!)

3. Cute, outdoorsy guy

That's just what I think! : )

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• 1) hipster,

2) boring

3) eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww, don't. don't even go there. please don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever types of shoes you like, go for it! Shoes can never define you.

In my opinion, I liked the third pair the best. 1. they seem practical and smart 2. they show that you don't care if they aren't in style 3. SUPER OUTDOORSY! 4. they're good quality

But honestly, the sexiest things about a guy are his abs and his smile

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I like the first shoes as there conversy' which means maybe you have good music taste? I don't know I'm probably being VERY judgmental there with the indie type going through my head ha. the second shoes are a bit strange I don't know about them :S

and I like the last pair as they look like walking shoes? Which could mean your a outdoorsy type of person and I like that so your probably nice ha :)

I liked your question you can try and guess a lot about objects people own!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I guess I'm a bit indie =) I don't have shoes like those in the second link, but I have been thinking of buying a similar pair.

• Haha I'm a good guesser :) maybe you should just get some more converse lol kidding :)

• The last one's NOOOO! BURN THEM

The first two, super cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you seem pretty chill? I don't know.

0|0
    0|1
  • It all depends on how they are worn...

How would they be worn if its not to much trouble to ask?

0|0
    0|0
    • Worn like everyday shoes.

What Guys Said 1

• 1: Normal Dude

2: Stylish Dude

3: Outdoorish Dude

2|0
    0|0