What kind of shoes do you like to wear?

I love skate shoes and I think I always will. link link

Barefoot is an option but say what shoes you like to wear when it's required you can't go everywhere barefoot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Same skate shoes when I feel like forking up the cash to pay for them. lol

What Girls Said 12

• I like all kinds of shoes. I like flats, I like boots, heels, sneakers, wedges, mary janes, etc. I like shoes with a pointy toe, haha, whether that be flats, boots, or heels.

But currently, I'm really fond of my moccasins. I couldn't find a picture of what my exact brand and color, but they look like these, except in a more yellow tan shade, and the stitching around the toe is the same color, not dark like this picture:

link

And my boots. I found the brand, and a similar style, but they're not quite the same. Mine are like this, in a similar print, but instead of black and white checkered, mine are black and white and grey houndstooth, with grey ties. They're open on the outside of the leg, with ribbons that tie the boots closed in the back. They're like slippers inside, with some kind of shaggy sherpa material, haha, so very comfortable. Also, mine are taller, so they have two ties in the back, rather than just the one:

link

Both of which I scored at Goodwill, on separate occasions, at under $10 apiece. ;] Both had only been worn MAYBE once, as they were in perfect condition when I got them, without any telltale signs of wear on the bottoms, where normally you'd see some dirt, even after only one or two times wearing them.

I also have some high-top Vans that I really like, that I've had for about a year now:

link

• i always wear my k swiss sneakers that 1 of them has the front left side blown out and I colored stripes on 1 of them. the shoe laces are black and white checkers. I've had them since 6th grade :) still fit...never gonna throw em out :) even though my parents and friends have tried...

• Well that's a random question...but I guess preferable barefoot but I don't think that's an option here so flip flops, ballet flats, or my old worn-out tennis shoes. I can't walk in heels without twisting my ankle and I prefer to be comfortable.

• combat boots... lol, I have at least 6 pairs. wedges are great too. but my boyfriend loves when I get on some nice heels, so it's a tough call.

• nike hightops!

• I like to wear the classic black Chucks

link

and the black slip-on Vans.

link

They're so comfortable.

• I like to wear gladiator shoes and converse! =)

• 1. Barefoot

2. Sandals

3. Flats

4. Nice wedges/heels

• these kind. link

• I love Converse , Gladiator Sandals & High Heel Sandals.

• your shoes, are f***ing hot, but I wear chucks

• I like to wear Toms, Vans 'Off the Wall', slippers when I'm running late, and on ocassions sandals.

What Guys Said 5

• Steel toe shoes. At first I got tired after walkign around for a while but I'm used to them now. There great, water resistant, and very safe for work in case of foot accidents. I bought them when I was part of a special project my senoir year to help fix my high school. I had to use a pick axe for a good portion of the project and I didn't want to make a mistake or I would lose a couple toes lol. Overall the shoes are very comfy only complant I have is if you like climbing fences or or jumping fences there not that good for that.

• Haha how did you discover the last part?

• Me and my friends used to jump over the fench everyday with about 10 minutes of school left because we knew the person who was supposed to be supervising us would have to do detention after school so the last 10 minutes we where on are own. We hoped the fench because the parking lot was on the ther side and the easyiest way out. I had a hard time getting up the fench with the shoes and a harder time gettign down because when I hit the ground on the other side the steel would kind of jump up into

• ... my foot. First tiem I tried when I took my shoes off later my socks had blood all over them.

• Haha bro believe me, because theyre made by DC does not make them skate shoes. If you want the REAL comfy skate shoes look at these.

link

link

link

• sperrys, flip flops, and work boots

• Loafers with laces and tennis shoes.

• sneakers