I like aviator glasses. I think its a good classic look and I think they look good on me. What do you think about them versus other types of glasses?

Updates:
wow I didn't realize everyone liked those so much. I thought they only appealed to a certain "market" lol
Hey well thanks for all the answers. I just picked some raybans. I just wanted a nice pair but based on some of the girls' answers, not to sound self centered, theyve actually givin me a bit of a confidence boost so thanks :)

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Aviators are the best glasses of mankind (well next to classic Wayfarers (Think of Cruise in Risky Business))..

0|1
    0|0
  • Thumbs up. Although I mostly wear them when I blow up balloons so they don't pop in my eye's and blind me. Didn't know they were aviator glasses, just thought they were neat. I like to wear them like a head band, ready to ride. motorcyclists wear them too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're HOT!

0|0
    0|0
  • Love, love, love aviators. haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love aviators, they look so cool

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• They're great- I have a pair of them by Police. Overall I think they're very rock and roll and way cooler than many of the other styles out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only Ray Ban's thu.i had ones (bought them from barcelona) then I left them at a tennis court :(

i tried to buy other style glasses, but in the end, ended up buying another pair, but from Amsterdam this time.

0|0
    0|0
  • same, although I do feel like revving up when Harley crusin' with Eric Estrada , on the California highway and pulling over some foxy chicks...when I wear mine though

0|0
    0|0