Fashionable guys VS stylish guys?

What's hottest? Personally I think fashion is just stupid, I sometimes avoid things that are too trendy and try to have a own style instead.

And if you like guys that keep up updated to the fashion, why do you think that's hot? All I can think when I see them is "another fashion-victim".

Most Helpful Girl

• Try seeing it from a girls point of view. If a girl sees a guy who has jeans below the knee or a guy who is well dress, their going to think that the right guy for them is the guy that is well dressed. I'm not saying to not be yourself, it just that guys who seem to have nice clothing appear to be more well mannered. And us girls think that they ight even make a good boyfriend. Just don't over do it. Like piercings and tattos, with chains as belts. Look appropiate, but still have a dash of personality, Like maybe a cool necklace. Or a shirt of your favorite band. Maybe even a nice hat.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't like following every single trend out there either. I just like my own comfortable style as well and I'll occasionally pick out what I like as well.

• Personally, I don't notice the labels that someone wears. And if a guy looks nice I don't really care what he is wearing, if he is interesting to talk to and everything. But I think that if someone is just a little bit different from the rest, I would probably be more attracted to that guy.

• ok so I have my own style but I can bend to the trends (haha it rhymes!) for guys I think just watever looks good on them goes like honestly there's this one guy I like and all he wears is a plain white shirt and nike shorts (but he looks really cute!) and this other guy that dresses more preppy with a v neck sweater (but not like a real sweater it just looks like a sweater) an jeans guys that are caught up in fashion are not as attractive I hav to say

• i don't care honestly, but your personality is reflected in your style so its still very important. for example, I would consider myself extremely into fashion but I don't follow trends, and when I look at a guys clothes I don't just look at the styles and cuts, but the actual material. shoes- must be genuine leather (I can spot faux leather a mile away) shirts- cotton or rayon blends, absofrickinlutely NO polyester. knitted sweaters- wool or alpaca. as for jeans, I think they look really nice when the guy has worn out his jeans himself versus him buying them with holes pre-made in them.

its not because I'm a snobby bitch that I like good quality clothes, it just shows be that the guy is intelligent, well brought up, and dependable. of course, if he isn't in a good financial position, I can always over look that. and personality always comes first

• A guy following fashion trend seems to me like he's trying too hard and shows that he cares about materialism. I like a guy who dresses in his own style, it's refreshing. To me, guys look more attractive casually then being too demanding about what they wear.

• i like both types. guys that keep up with fashion and guys that have their own style as long as it isn't lame

• I don't know why you are distinguishing fashion from style because in my mind they are the same thing. Just because someone doesn't follow the latest fashion doesn't mean they're not fashionable, their particular style is their fashion.

• A guy following fashion trends is a bit much. If you like the guy, it doesn't matter if the clothes are fashionable or not.

Guys can look good wearing whatever...whether a plain tee and jeans or business casual, a girl will notice if you carry yourself well.

What Guys Said 1

• OK I have to say, there are NOT many guys that follow certain fashion trends constantly, but that aside style is definitely what I respect more.

The main problem is that things that are trendy are everywhere, if you go into one of the very trendy stores (eg american eagle ) you already know someone who HAS the thing you like.

Individuality is VERY hard to achieve, but using your own style ( Keep it fashionably though :P) is definitely a better way to get noticed!