How do I meet emo girls?

I see Emo girls all around all the time and think they are so hot. But I never seem to be in a position to get close enough to one to ask her out...how do I go about meeting emo girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because all Emo girls are hot and don't have any problems at all. Go hang out at the skate park or find someone else that doesn't cut themselves

link

• Wuts your problem?

• Not all emo girls are hot. You're just grouping them together. And plus why not find somebody who is there own selves and they don't follow a tend. I'm pretty sure there's other hot girls out there

What Girls Said 2

• Not all emo girls are hot they most of the time wear a lot of make up an have weird hair styles and flirt a lot but that's just my opinion. Anyway here is a link to help you find emo girls link But just to let you know it will be easier to not get a emo girl. If you want one then try dressing like one.

• ummm hang out at the skate park that's where all of us hang out

What Guys Said 1

• Why don't you simply approach them and start chatting them up? Like you would any other kind of girl?