Guys, you call us beautiful etc, but what do you like to be called?

that all there is to the question :L

Most Helpful Guy

• Well whatever you do, DON'T call a guy cute...

• Noo I never would.. there just doesn't seem to be anything to call :L

what would you personally like?

• I tell guys there cute they don't act offended in anyway, they take it as a compliment

• I agree with the answer. When a girl calls a guy cute it means one of two things. It either means "You're not good looking, but what am I supposed to say? I'm a girl and so am naturally mentally deficient, so I can't think of anything positive to say other than 'cute,'" or "You're not that bad looking, but I'd never date you."

What Guys Said 4

• dude

man

handsome

smart

hot

sexy

brilliant/intelligent

n I think even cute would also do...only iff that guy knows that he really looks cute! not otherwise!

• oh I'm happy with anything that's remotely a compliment haha. I usually get insults haha

• I like anything except the negative ones. I like cute too.

• I like being called 'Fine'!

Oh yeah!

What Girls Said 1

• Obviously I'm not a guy but...My boyfriend was always called cute, but when we started dating I told him he was handsome and he told me it really meant a lot to him, I laughed when he said that, but then he said "no I'm serious, no one has ever called me that before"