So ladies, what's your style?

Just simple as that, what kind of style are you? Are you a rocker girl? Gangsta? Emo/ Scene? Tom boy? Girly Girl? what style... I honestly prefer girls as a mix of Rocker girl, & Girly girl, you know, a cutie who isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. So ladies what's your style? Post away!

Updates:
My style is Rocker/Sporty/Clean, I keep my beard trimmed vary tight and into a chin strap, I like old/ new age rock T- shirts, my Jeans, and my baseball cap. That's my look in case any others are wondering.
Are there no nice rocker girls left in the world? sigh... I've only meet one, they are like a damn magical unicorn! lol
Don't get me wrong though, style & looks are not every thing

0|0
16|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I just wear what I like. Which is bits and pieces of everything, often combined in such a way that I'm told no one but me could pull off, haha. I always get, "If anyone else were wearing that..." or "If you were anyone but yourself..." My style combines things that tend to be contradictory, into something a bit more harmonious.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had a bit of a punk rock style in high school that didn't completely go away, and I wear t-shirts and jeans a lot. Even when I wear skirts or dresses, it's not in a girly way. If I had to put a label on my style, I would say I'm like a feminine tomboy lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly have no idea, I have a masculine job, I'm pierced and tattooed but I'm feminine, love high heels and classic style of dressing. Nothing too outlandish..maybe a pair of skinny jeans and a smart top with a scarf or if I'm just having a mufti day where I don't have to go out anywhere I'll wear some nice jeans, my rugby top or a polo shirt with a pair of flats or my converse. So a bit of everything I guess..

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never quite been able to "classify" my style and just recently at work, I got put under the "market segmentation" of tees and jeans girl, so I guess my style is simple. Basically if it's clean, ironed, and it matches I'll wear it. :)

What's your style like?

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't think I have a set style. I just look scruffy in my ill fitting clothes and sickly complexion.

0|1
    0|0
  • My style used to be all relaxed - jeans and a cute top or tee - so I suppose girly girl. But after living in abroad for a year my style is more...i guess sophisticated. I'll relax in "dressy" pants and a simple tank top. Style may not be everything, but people usually dress how they feel.

0|1
    0|0
    • So Rocker chick's dress like bad ass's because they're bad ass's? lol , I know what you mean & sophisticated is awsome!

• Hmm I'm a mix of rocker, nerd, girly girl, and tomboy. Haha I'm just gonna classify that as "well-rounded"

1|1
    0|0
    • Nice, well rounded is perfect, I like the rocker look, but well rounde is cool too, keep him guessing! Awsome! ^_^

• Lol fer shurr, just when you think you've figured me out, I'll throw you a curveball!

• Boho

2|0
    0|0
  • wellll to be totally honest... I have more a rocker/scene/girlygirl style... yea I know confusing right lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • girly/boho/indie-western/vintage. lol, I love old style, I love pink and girly so there ya go! odd mix but I like it :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really I have one style, it depends on my mood but I would say it's kind of girly/ rocker/clean/indie, but I really love all the rock stuff but it just doesn't suit me :(

0|1
    0|0
  • Sporty casual.

Jeans&T-Shirt kinda girl

1|2
    0|0
  • rocker.. but not in a manly way, I have long brown hair and I still like girly things, I don't follow any style at the end of the day, being yourself is best :) x

0|0
    0|0
    • I found one of the rare Rocker girls yay!! lol cool well try not to rock too hard!

• simple or punk

0|0
    0|0
  • well I don't know how to classify my style. I like things that are feminine and girly but still kinda breezy and casual

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.