Do guys like being called cute?

Alright guys, if your girlfriend called you cute would you take it as a compliment?

Also, when guys compliment girls there's like, a scale of names guys use to describe how attractive a girl is. It goes from cute to pretty to beautiful/gorgeous.

Do guys have a 'scale' Like that too or whatever you want to call it...what do you prefer to be told? Gorgeous? Handsome ? Or just you look really nice?

Most Helpful Guy

• I imagine that, as with everything, everyone's different. For me, being called 'cute' is about as damming as being called 'sweet' by a girl. When the word is uttered you are probably out of contention as a potential partner and one step away from 'I'm so glad we are friends' or 'you're like a brother to me'.

I don't think there is a scale for how men like to be described. In my experience girls don't give those sort of compliments much, but I certainly wouldn't expect to be called gorgeous, ever. I would just say make sure that any compliments that are given are genuine and credible. Otherwise the guy will think you are after something if he has his wits about him!

What Guys Said 3

• Seems like a compliment, so I wouldn't mind it.

• t is a positive compliment so I would like it. who doesn't like being complimented?

• I do. A lot don't though. They think it means friend zoned. I don't have a scale anything makes me happy.

What Girls Said 0