For girls?

How to shave or to get rid of arm pit hair?

without some small black dots growing all the time..i

want it to be all CLEAR :) thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• then you'll need to wax. it'll hurt, but you'll be all smooth :)

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know the english name for it, but it's something like a automatic razor which does't just cut your hairs it rip them out (it's a bit noisy). This is very painful if you aren't used to.

But the hairs won't come back for about 1 week or so.

Here is a picture:

link

Hope it helps you.

• Wax it off. Then, it'll be a few days before you see any hair there again. xD

• I just use my lighter & burn it off. A little red but my armpits are as smooth as a monkey's ass.

(Butane torches work good too)

What Girls Said 4

• I use sugar wax its cheap works perfectly for me, but it needs some time to get used to

• try waxing or maybe veet?

• There are lotions out there that helps a lot to smooth it and not show the black dots. I forget the names of them, but I know St. Ives have some. And waxing is a bad idea

• yea its not like waxing eyebrows though my sister and I bought wax and thought it was a good idea to wax other ereas of the body as well...legs weren't so bad pits were worse and never do the private areas it hurst like a mother brought tears to my eyes lol