So...redheads?

attractive or no? and why (for girls and guys)

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't even a question, of course redheads are attractive! The fiery red or orange hair is only just one part of it too. People say that redheads are more exciting and wild and fun I know its only sort of stereotype but I have yet to meet redheaded girl that I didn't like for all those things. So if your a redheaded girl out there know that blond and brunets have nothing on you!

And for guys I don't really know but I don't see tht many redhead guys that I would call atractive, but I don't relly give guy's atractiveness much thought anyway. so I'm not much help.

What Guys Said 8

• redheads are sexy. No doubt about it. Freckles are adorable, and I don't like tan chicks. Plus having awesome colored hair just makes you more fun to look at :)

• I can't get attracted to redheads, mostly because I am a red head and a lot of my family is.

• What a bland question ! Yes redheads are hot, in fact they are the hottest of hair colors that I imagine when I think of a girl. And that's not compliment, I mean it.

• It's either attractive or not at all. Why I don't know.

• Gingers have no souls...

• Can be attractive it depends on the girl appearance and personality not the hair...

• Yess! I love redheads (and red pubes)

• I would say so. One girl I asked out was one of the best looking girls I've ever seen and she had darker red hair

What Girls Said 5

• I haven't met that many redhead guys that I've been attracted to, but there are a couple that spring to mind so I guess it's not that definitive for me. One of my best friends is a redhead though and she is gorgeous!

• I remember I went through a phase where I pretty much only had eyes for redheads. ha. I still find them attractive.

• I love red heads! It's really pretty on some people! :)

• not that into red headed boys

• redhead guys...i'm not really all that in to them. but...i'm a redhead myself..so, I think there needs to be more variety. :) people tell me all the time that I'm really pretty...my hair is dark-ish auburn red with natural blond highlights, my skin is light but I can tan which helps out a bit. :) people ask me if I like redhead guys...and I just don't really think so. kinda because there are tons in my family...and really familiar to me. so, ya know...darker skin/hair seems more exotic and pretty to me. :)