American Apparel?

Does anyone here actually wear American Apparel clothes? I see their ads on textsfromlastnight all the time and they just look... weird. It seems like the only people who would wear those clothes are hipsters. So I was just wondering if people actually wore them, or if it's just hipsters.

Not that hipsters aren't people.

You know what I mean.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't wear them, I don't think they're cute

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's a sign when the only person that has said anything so far is a guy with a pf pic of the vampire from twilight...

• yep I do...

What Girls Said 3

• I love American apparel! They have cool basic colorful v-necks, zip-ups, acid wash hoodies and stretchy headbands

• I do, I love american apparel! Their plain v neck tees and zip up hoodies are greeeeat

• some of the stuff is hipster-y but not only hipsters wear it. I know a lotta black girls that wear american apparel. it's how you combine the outfit that makes your clothes look hipster. I don't wear them because of the prices and I don't like ordering stuff online but if someone got me some american apparel stuff I'd probably wear it