Is it just me?

Every time a boy puts on a baseball cap, he becomes attractive to me. Even if he is def not attractive. Am I the only one like this?

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• That's like glasses with me. Whenever a guy wears glasses, he instantly becomes a million times cuter

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• thats because the hat hides his face to some extent...

since I wear baseball caps all the time unless I'm in school I would have to say baseball cap's rule though haha

0|0
    1|0
  • You sound like a cleat chaser. Nothing wrong with that. Baseball groupies are cool.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Definately. I can be totally into a guy who wears baseball caps all the time, then when I see him with it off, suddeny I'm all "meh."

0|1
    0|0
  • I love guys with baseball caps.. but sometimes it can make them look younger, but they definitely seem more attractive. Especially if they have the whole good looking outfit to go with it ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • i think guys with baseball caps look amazing and totally attractive, I find it hotter when the guy has skater hair with it :P. so don't worry your not the only one :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No your not the only one. I'm definitely not a "cleat chaser." Guys just look sexy in hats.. whether its a baseball/football/anything lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love baseball players, so I love baseball caps! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • omg! I love that! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel that way but everyone finds different things attractive.

0|0
    0|0