Blonde to Red

Okay, so I have golden blond hair, but I was thinking of dying it red. I found a picture of what red color hair I would like, this one is like a dark cherry red color: link

Tell me what you think.

Here is another picture: link
I've had my hair dark brown, even black. I've never had red hair before and I'm not sure if I should dye it or not. I'm just so used to having my hair blonde.

Most Helpful Girl

• Speaking from experience, red is a pain in the arse to keep looking good. Because red has the smallest colour molecules, they don't bond so well to the hair cuticle so it fades easily. Plus its also really hard to strip from your hair once you decide to go back to blond. I briefly flirted with having pillar box red hair and pink highlights, and while it looked good after I'd first had it done within a week or so it begun to fade so I was constantly in and out the salon.

Beware red is a very high maintenance colour!

• Thanks for answering, I really appreciate it!

What Guys Said 3

• i think that its really sexy on you. I get really turned on by red hair because it shows how fiesty and energetic you are. I'm a truue sucker for red hair. that's my opinion. I could also see you as being a model. keep it up

• I would say keep the blond hair.

• Honestly, it completely depends on you. Some girls look better with darker hair, and some look better with lighter hair. Without seeing you we really can't help.

What Girls Said 3

• Well it depends what YOU look like, but sincee I don't have a pic I can't tell..

However based on the picture, that haircut and color is super cuute :)

• Looks stunning :)

• its a really pretty color but not everyone can pull it off