What is you favorite brand of clothing?

Girls: What is your favorite brand of clothing on a guy?

Guys: What is your favorite brand of clothing to wear?

Also

Girls: What is your favorite cologne on a guy?

Guys: What is the most common cologne that you wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think brands like american eagle, hollister, and abercrombie look good on a guy (more so than a girl) because they kind of have that vintage/rugged look. But if you don't want to spend that kind of money, girls won't really care in the end what you are wearing.

What Girls Said 7

• My favorite brand of clothing on a guy is american eagle, Diesel, Sisley, Eddie Bauer, Prada and Club Monaco.

My favorite cologne on a guy: Escada for men, Abercrombie for men, swiss army, Davidoff's Cool Water, and Polo Sport.

• I love Urban Outfitters

• Not a fan of brand clothing on anyone. I love Gucci II Homme (any of them).

• i don't really care what brand clothing is I mean if its cute/ you look hot why should it matter

i do like a beachy laid back style of clothes on guys. so like hollister is good I guess

i like tag/axe/hollister

• I like brands like American Eagle and Hollister on guys the most =]

• my favorite cologne on a guy is CK One

• My favorite clothing brands on guys are hollister, abercrombie, and J. Crew. It depends on the guy. Personally I think guys look good preppy. like those embroidered shorts from J. Crew. Hollister is okay, but vintage gets old on guys after a while.

What Guys Said 5

• My preferred choice in clothing is Eddie Bauer. But it sounds like I'll have to find another clothing line.

In the colder months I wear Pleasures, and in the hotter months I wear Beyond Paradise.

• I love American Eagle and depending on the occasion, I'll wear Aqua di Gio, (Giorgio Armani) Cluedo (Cluedo), or Romance (Calvin Klein)

• urban outfitters

but girls usually like it when you don't wear clothes

• my favorite brand of clothing is Abercrombie & fitch.

I mostly wear jake from hollister cologne.

• abercrombie all the way! and fierce by abercrombie is amazing