Ladies, styled hair: Good? Bad? Who cares?

The only reason I ask is because I know that, for some weird reason, girls have a thing for running their fingers through a guy's hair. Whenever a girl is into me they always tend to touch my hair, like playfully mess with it.

I style my hair; I use Axe Whatever (which works really well, surprisingly) so my hair isn't like SUPER hard or anything like that, but it still isn't really catered to have fingers run through it. With enough touching in the right place you can kinda start to feel it on your hands, which I've always imagined would be a turn off...

So, is styled hair that ISN'T hard as a rock still a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Naw, I think of it as a good thing. It tells me that a guy cares enough to want to/try to polish his appearance in a small way. But it's also touchable, which is always a plus. I hate it when people use products that make their hair crunchy, or so MUCH product that it gets crunchy.

What Girls Said 6

• Natural. Although styled is nice once in a while but it's just healthier for your hair if you leave it natural more often than not. SO for a night out or a special thing put a little bit, but for a date, when you're certain she's going to touch you, I wouldn't put any. It's a turn off to feel that kind of hair.

• post a pic with and without gel and do a poll. Going out do the product, home the girlfriend, don't do the stuff.

• I like natural cuts... styled to me is too feminine, but that's just me... I guess all girls are different

• I prefer short hair on a guy. Clean cut can be sexy and when a guys hair is short you can still swipe your fingers across it and it never gets messed up! =) Too much gel isn't a big deal as long as you don't look like Pauly D from Jersey shore.

• It just shows that you're taking care of yourself, so no, it wouldn't be a turn off.

Just avoid making your hair looking like it has a ton of substance on it.

• well, no offense, but I hate it when guys "style" their hair to look messy, so if your spiking your hair in all different directions, and its hard as a rock, is deffinatly a turn off (personaly) but if you like your hair that way, wear it, and I know a lot of girls like it!

• It's not really a "just woke up" messy look or anything. It's more controlled than that. And lol no it's not rock hard at all. It's usually not even kind of hard. I can run my fingers through it quite easily but you can still feel that it's been gelled.

What Guys Said 0