Wife beaters on boys? (Girls only)

I was just wondering, during the summer I wear a wife beater multiple times per week especially to the beach. Not to brag but just being honest, but I play varsity hockey, I weigh 170 lbs I'm 6 foot, I have a 6 pack and I can bench 220, yet I'm only 16. I wear them as an out fit. I usually wear a backwards hat with them. I was wondering does this look good? How frequently should I wear them? Would it be OK. If I wore a wife beater to school from time to time?

FYI boys call me a guido wanna-be.
bump

Most Helpful Girl

• I see no problem with them :) but I wouldn't wear them all the time if I were you. Variety is good. The whole backwards hat thing always makes me think that the guy is just a wannabe gangster or something like that, to be honest. If you wear one to school it's gonna most likely make you look like you think you're all that, unless other guys wear them?

• Its not a gangster look, Its more like a douche bag preppy look to be honest. I wear the hat backwards with a curved bill.

• Curved is better than flat. the whole gangster wannabe is just my opinion. most of the guys where I live who wear them backwards also have their pants on the ground, so I guess it depends on where you live.

What Girls Said 9

• First off, hahaha! guido wannabe...your friends are funny.

anyways, I personally do NOT like wife beater tanks ever. on any guy..ever. It's your personal style choice though so if you like the way you look, go for it! I don't really like baseball caps either...they remind me of justin bieber haha. But beanies, those are hot... ;)

• I like when guys do it but usually they wear that only before they play basketball or they're just walking down the street...they're black though so...

• Wife beaters are a No-no:P it seems like you don't care about your appearance, just avoid wearing them in public

• I kind of like guys in wife beaters. But for me, wife beaters with a backwards hat is too much.

• They look good if you're lovely and toned with nice arms.

My boyfriend sometimes wears them, and they look pretty good on him.

• There fine for the beach/gym/running errands but I wouldn't make it your everyday attire. Buy a nice t-shirt that's not too big or tight and show of your physique that way. Let the ladies wonder what's under the shirt lol

• If you have the body to pull them off, then more power to you. I don't think you should wear them when you're going out and definitely not to school. They look really sloppy and makes it seem like you don't care really.

• I love it

• NOOOO. Please don't. It doesn't look good. It's fine for lounging around the house, but unacceptable in public

What Guys Said 0