Girls and guys, what is the lowest rating you're willing to date?

i won't go any lower than a 7. and even then that's only if I really like a girl. but keep in mind that's on my scale. everyone has a different scale. but here's the ratings I'll date.

7: link

8: link

9: link

10: link

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it just me, who thinks that 8,9 and 10 are the same in terms of attractiveness? I mean I don't particularly think that Scarlett Johanson has an attractive face but she has a nice body. Isn't the girl who you said is a 7 is from iCarly...I think she's a bit young for ya.

ntw I don't rate people much.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't use the rating system.

• Someone could look like a 4, but when you take everything else into account and take the time to get to know her, she could be an 11. Scales are a really bad idea anyway because most non-celebrities don't look like that. So a 5 on the celebrity scale could be an 8 by real-life standards.

• If I had to choose a rating system, the lowest I would date is an 8.

(8) Channing Tatum

(9) David Beckham

(10) Christiano Ronaldo

Yes, I'm that picky.

• Speaking of gorgeous soccer players, no david villa on your list?

• Ah totally forgot about David Villa... but I'd have to say he's an 8 for me. Christiano Ronaldo is still the most beautiful man I have ever seen.

• christiano ronaldo <33333

• I would say...a...6!

• i don't rate people on a number scale. but the least attractive guy I would date is a "cute". you have to be at least cute for me to want to get physical with you and romantically date you

What Guys Said 4

• where's the "i like who I like, scales be damned"

• I don't know dude, like you said, people are different. Your 7 is my 10, so how do you know?

• OR some people don't use a scale at all.

In the end you'll probably realize it's abit daft rating women out of 10.

Especially if you're being serious about it.

• you do know yur 7 is like 16? while the others are probably 18+